- 06:37 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11640 (Feedback): Ntopng configuration and data loss when shutting down Redis
- In addition to monitoring information, ntopng stores configuration/customization performed using the ntopng GUI in th...
- 12:23 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11244: Feedback on Packages — Nut package
- This link: https://forum.netgate.com/topic/102959/nut-package
The package info link was changed last week to a doc...
- 12:00 AM pfSense Docs Correction #11244 (Resolved): Feedback on Packages — Nut package
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/packages/nut.html
Might want to maintain a link ...
- 01:08 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9751: Need an "inclusive" and "exclusive" method of specifying ports
- Good change Jim
- 10:19 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8414: ntopng fails to start with Disable Alerts option
- For what it's worth I had found other report. I reported a new issue because #8277 was pre-release and indicates that...
- 12:10 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8414 (Duplicate): ntopng fails to start with Disable Alerts option
- Ntopng fails to start (core dumps) with the "Disable Alerts" (-H) option enabled. It starts fine without the option s...
- 03:13 PM pfSense Bug #8182: Support shutdown scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d
- Associated PR is https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3867
- 03:12 PM pfSense Bug #8182 (Resolved): Support shutdown scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d
- Support shutdown scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d. This allows packages to take critical shutdown actions such as UPS p...
- 07:50 PM pfSense Revision 902cbde8: Support shutdown scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d. This allows packages to take critical shutdown actions such as
- UPS power kill in NUT.
- 04:11 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7959: Dpinger - Probe Interval
- This would probably be better as a forum discussion...
A probe every 60 seconds is 40,320 bytes per day one-way, 1...
Also available in: Atom