- 01:08 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9751: Need an "inclusive" and "exclusive" method of specifying ports
- Good change Jim
- 10:19 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8414: ntopng fails to start with Disable Alerts option
- For what it's worth I had found other report. I reported a new issue because #8277 was pre-release and indicates that...
- 12:10 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8414 (Duplicate): ntopng fails to start with Disable Alerts option
- Ntopng fails to start (core dumps) with the "Disable Alerts" (-H) option enabled. It starts fine without the option s...
- 03:13 PM pfSense Bug #8182: Support shutdown scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d
- Associated PR is https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3867
- 03:12 PM pfSense Bug #8182 (Resolved): Support shutdown scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d
- Support shutdown scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d. This allows packages to take critical shutdown actions such as UPS p...
- 07:50 PM pfSense Revision 902cbde8: Support shutdown scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d. This allows packages to take critical shutdown actions such as
- UPS power kill in NUT.
- 04:11 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7959: Dpinger - Probe Interval
- This would probably be better as a forum discussion...
A probe every 60 seconds is 40,320 bytes per day one-way, 1...
- 02:05 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7959: Dpinger - Probe Interval
- Hmm... this doesn't quite make sense to me.
A probe of 28 bytes every 86 seconds seems a minuscule cost. With a lo...
- 06:01 PM pfSense Feature #1189: Gateway: Multiple monitor ips
- Hadn't noticed this issue before...
With regard to dpinger itself, please see #4354#note-18
- 10:28 AM pfSense Feature #4354: Allow dpinger to ping more than one destination for a gateway.
- Dpinger using multiple targets has been discussed. See updates 18-21.
Also available in: Atom