- Login: inflamer
- Registered on: 10/09/2013
- Last connection: 05/07/2018
- 10:06 PM pfSense Bug #6517 (Confirmed): Adding mobile IPsec phase 2 entries requires restart of strongswan
- Using mobile IPsec on 2.3.1-RELEASE-p1 and using OS X 10.11.4 on the client side, I find that when I add additional P...
- 09:42 PM pfSense Bug #3293 (Resolved): Using timezone Europe/Oslo causes firewall/system logs to be displayed in UTC
- When configuring pfSense with timezone 'Europe/Oslo', the time shows correctly in the dashboard. The firewall/system ...
- 09:09 AM pfSense Feature #3260 (Resolved): Add ability to see a summary list of IP addresses for currently connected mobile IPsec clients
- When mobile IPSec clients connect they are given a virtual IP from the Virtual Address Pool. On the IPSec status page...
Also available in: Atom