- Login: sammy2ooo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/25/2013
- Last connection: 03/10/2015
- 03:13 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4497: Using a specific password within FreeRADIUS user management causes pfSense to restore a backup!
- The user for which I have set this password does not contain any umlauts!
- 08:48 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4497 (Resolved): Using a specific password within FreeRADIUS user management causes pfSense to restore a backup!
- I have noticed some really strange behaviour when using a specific password for a freeradius user account. Somehow I ...
- 02:06 PM pfSense Packages Bug #3343 (Closed): (re)starting freeradius service throws "The command '/usr/local/etc/rc.d/radiusd.sh stop' returned exit code '1', the output was 'radiusd not running?'"
- This is related to freeRADIUS version 2.1.12_1/2.2.0 pkg v1.6.7_2 running on 2.1-RELEASE (i386)
Everytime i start...
- 01:54 PM pfSense Packages Bug #3342 (Resolved): Missing input validation for MAC addresses
- When adding a new mac address to configuration via gui there seems to be no input validation.
Services -> FreeRAD...
Also available in: Atom