- 01:17 AM pfSense Bug #10176: Multiple overlapping phase 2 SAs on VTI tunnels
- Could another difference-maker be NAT-T? As reported above, i'm consistently seeing duplicates on a cluster i'm opera...
- 02:22 AM pfSense Bug #10176: Multiple overlapping phase 2 SAs on VTI tunnels
- I have successfully used your patch and suggested settings on a pair of SG-3100s. There i have two tunnels to AWS tha...
- 05:54 AM pfSense Bug #9123: Adding/configuring vlan on ixl-devices causes aq_add_macvlan err -53, aq_error 14
- Some more data/observations:
* NIC: Intel X710-DA4 (Quad Port 10Gb)
* pfSense version 2.4.4-p3
* One LAGG group (l...
- 05:14 AM pfSense Bug #10176: Multiple overlapping phase 2 SAs on VTI tunnels
- I have a GNS3 lab setup with two pfSense VMs connected via IPSec (IKEv2, VTI). Multi-WAN with failover on one side. W...
Also available in: Atom