- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/05/2014
- Last connection: 01/05/2014
- 10:32 PM pfSense Bug #2800: OpenVPN doesn't work properly with intermediate/chained CAs
- After I posted the above, I have a new idea.
I just copied the Root CA certificate to the Intermediate CA's certif...
- 10:18 PM pfSense Bug #2800: OpenVPN doesn't work properly with intermediate/chained CAs
- I am hit with the same bug.
Also, if you set the Peer Certificate Authority to the Root CA, 2 things happen:
Also available in: Atom