- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/29/2014
- Last connection: 01/29/2014
- 03:10 PM pfSense Bug #1629: invalid state table entries after WAN IP change
- Still a significant issue - causing random VoIP outages. Would be great to get this fixed.
- 02:38 PM pfSense Bug #3419 (Closed): Traffic shaper wizard doesn't properly populate download speed
- I have a 25Mbps down/10 Mbps up VDSL connection.
If I run the traffic shaper wizard and specify:
- 02:28 PM pfSense Bug #3418 (Rejected): WAN address not updating in NAT
- My Asterisk PBX periodically loses contact with my VoIP provider until I reboot pfSense. The symptoms are that the PB...
Also available in: Atom