- Login: zaytsev
- Registered on: 07/10/2020
- Last connection: 03/22/2021
- 04:15 AM pfSense Regression #11524: Using SHA1 or SHA256 with AES-NI may fail if AES-NI attempts to accelerate hashing
- We've hit this after upgrade from 2.4.5 to 2.5.0 on our two SG-5100 - was terribly difficult to figure it out, but th...
- 06:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8466: radiusd crash
- Same here on 2.4.5-RELEASE-p1 (amd64) - a nice way of locking yourself out of pfSense :-(
- 09:25 AM pfSense Feature #10748: Add support for limiting IPsec VPN access per user group via RADIUS
- Awesome, thank you very much!
- 05:09 AM pfSense Feature #4632: Support for Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
- Telekom has started offering MTCP in Germany, and given the abysmal situation with broadband in the country we would ...
- 05:24 AM pfSense Feature #10748: Add support for limiting IPsec VPN access per user group via RADIUS
- Relates to #935, which was apparently already requested 10 years ago, and implemented 5 years ago, but then got lost ...
- 06:13 AM pfSense Feature #10748 (Resolved): Add support for limiting IPsec VPN access per user group via RADIUS
We've set up an IPsec VPN for road warriors with RADIUS auth, but, unfortunately, it seems that there is cu...
Also available in: Atom