- Registered on: 07/14/2020
- Last connection: 04/14/2021
- 02:41 PM pfSense Bug #11782 (Closed): Sanitize status ouput for ACME AWS DynDNS key ID
- Key itself is already sanitized through #10569
There should be no need to sanitize the ID.
- 02:06 PM pfSense Bug #10190: can't disable Phase 1 when Phase 2 is VTI
- This fixes the issue where a P1 can't be disabled if it has an inactive P2 in VTI mode.
An issue remains if the P2...
- 02:05 PM pfSense Bug #11792 (New): Cannot disable IPsec P1 when related P2s are in VTI mode and enabled
IPsec Phase 1 with one or more Phase 2 entries in VTI mode. No IPsec interfaces assigned.
- 01:39 PM pfSense Bug #11782 (Closed): Sanitize status ouput for ACME AWS DynDNS key ID
- Currently, the following is not sanitized when downloading the file from /status.php.
- 05:03 PM pfSense Bug #11469: Pfsense 2.5.0 not working with Generation 2 Hyper-V VM
- Given the ZFS error, this actually may be the following issue:
- 02:03 PM pfSense Bug #11734: NAT rule overlap detection is inconsistent
- I've added some further details on it. At the least, there is a typo that should be fixed.
- 05:49 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11735 (New): Feedback on Hardware — Hardware Tuning and Troubleshooting
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/hardware/tune.html
On pfSense 21.02/2.5, given tha...
- 05:35 PM pfSense Bug #11734: NAT rule overlap detection is inconsistent
- 05:24 PM pfSense Bug #11734 (Pull Request Review): NAT rule overlap detection is inconsistent
- When saving an additional NAT port forward rule:
# The "protocol" field is effectively ignored in overlap checks
- 09:38 PM pfSense Bug #11730 (New): Improve visibility of option selections in dark themes
- The following applies to Chromium browsers, but not Firefox, when the browser/OS theme is set to dark.
Also available in: Atom