- Registered on: 07/14/2020
- Last connection: 01/15/2021
- 03:38 PM pfSense Bug #8070 (Closed): IKEv2 IPSec tunnel under load crashes pfSense when AES-NI is enabled
- Seems this is the same as:
- 12:55 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11241: Feedback on Backup and Recovery — Restoring from Backups
- This is the case when restoring an OpenVPN configuration. I'm unsure what other areas it may apply to.
- 12:54 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11241 (New): Feedback on Backup and Recovery — Restoring from Backups
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/backup/restore.html
On the "Restore area" section ...
- 11:48 AM pfSense Todo #11020: Update OpenVPN to 2.5.0
- >Exported what from 2.4.5-p1? The client config? Or the pfSense configuration?
Exported the server config from 2.4...
- 10:34 AM pfSense Todo #11020: Update OpenVPN to 2.5.0
- Thanks for the detailed response Jim.
> If the user had exported a configuration in the past it shouldn't end up a...
- 05:40 PM pfSense Todo #11020: Update OpenVPN to 2.5.0
- I have a mobile client using OpenVPN for Android with a config that contains:...
- 04:01 PM pfSense Todo #11020: Update OpenVPN to 2.5.0
- Restoring an openvpn config from 2.4.5p1 into latest 2.5 does not retain some settings which may potentially break ex...
- 01:58 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10242: E2guardian Web filtering package
- There are lines with write_config(); that should be updated to include a description before public release.
- 11:01 AM pfSense Bug #11187: WAN_DHCP6 down, but IPv6 actually works
- Having more than one link-local address on an interface can be normal. On the screenshot, you have the PD for the WAN...
- 09:54 AM pfSense Docs Correction #11221: Feedback on pfSense Configuration Recipes — Routing Internet Traffic Through A Site-To-Site OpenVPN Tunnel
- FYI, many screenshots need to be updated. See:
Also available in: Atom