- Registered on: 07/14/2020
- Last connection: 06/24/2021
- 04:19 PM pfSense Bug #12078 (New): DNS Resolution Behavior does not consider named when setting localhost
- With dnsmasq and unbound disabled, and instead using Bind/named, the setting @DNS Resolution Behavior@ under @System ...
- 02:53 PM pfSense Bug #11910: IPsec status tunnel descriptions are incorrect
- Another scenario which may be related to whatever root cause this is:
While DPD is happening, i.e. waiting for the...
- 02:15 PM pfSense Bug #12075: Changes to an existing IPsec configuration are not applied on HA secondary after XMLRPC sync
- Perhaps it could be treated similarly to FRR and OpenVPN where the secondary checks whether its interface is CARP, an...
- 02:10 PM pfSense Bug #12071 (Closed): Responder Only IPsec tunnel tries to connect on secondary node when a failover happens in HA
- 02:09 PM pfSense Bug #12071: Responder Only IPsec tunnel tries to connect on secondary node when a failover happens in HA
- I re-tested this and indeed the issue is the "apply-after-sync" behavior.
Further testing explained the following ...
- 07:58 PM pfSense Bug #12071 (Closed): Responder Only IPsec tunnel tries to connect on secondary node when a failover happens in HA
- Normally with an IPsec tunnel on a pfSense HA setup, failing over to the secondary makes the IPsec start on the new m...
- 04:24 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11735: Feedback on Hardware — Hardware Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Looks good.
- 09:31 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11735: Feedback on Hardware — Hardware Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Of note, @hw.ix.flow_control=0@ in @loader.conf.local@ can still be used, though it's probably best to keep it as dev...
- 06:24 PM pfSense Docs Todo #12063 (New): Feedback on Services — Dynamic DNS — Configuring RFC 2136 Dynamic DNS updates
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/services/dyndns/rfc2136.html
# @Zone@: Field not o...
- 04:53 PM pfSense Bug #12034: Certificate Manager inserts a backslash before the comma in the certificate fields
- Here's some more details when examining certificates generated from different sources:
# Cert from third-party app...
Also available in: Atom