- Login: mmendoza
- Registered on: 07/14/2020
- Last connection: 09/15/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||07/14/2020|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||07/14/2020|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 06:23 PM pfSense Bug #11481 (Confirmed): NAT Reflection does not work when "NAT Reflection mode for port forwards" is set to "pure nat"
- I ran into this issue and was able to get more details. I tested this on both 2.4.5p1 and 21.05 with the following se...
- 04:02 PM pfSense Bug #10955: XMLRPC sync errors when failover peer IP is specified in DHCP server settings
- Thank you for the info. With the proposed fix, this scenario should not be an issue.
- 01:15 PM pfSense Bug #10955: XMLRPC sync errors when failover peer IP is specified in DHCP server settings
I've submitted the following to fix the reported issue:
- 10:22 PM pfSense Bug #10955: XMLRPC sync errors when failover peer IP is specified in DHCP server settings
- I was able to reliably reproduce this. I believe the issue is within @find_interface_ip()@. If the interface does not...
- 04:42 PM pfSense Bug #12366 (Pull Request Review): Log rotation settings for individual log files do not take effect after clicking save.
- Clicking @Save@ for the settings on any of the specific log categories in "Status / System Logs" does not immediately...
- 10:03 PM pfSense Bug #12095: Memory leak in pcscd
- Philip Cook wrote in #note-14:
> This memory leak is rather problematic.
> 2.5.2-RELEASE (amd64)
> Uptime 64 Da...
- 10:50 AM pfSense Revision dbe51a34: additional fix #7801 Include IPsec P2 address type in vpn_networks
- 07:07 PM pfSense Bug #12332: OpenVPN does not clear old Cisco-AVPair anchor rules in some cases
- Copying comments here:
# It doesn't look like this takes into account the @duplicate-cn@ option
# The lines with /tm...
- 10:56 AM pfSense Bug #11699: OpenVPN does not clean up parsed ``Cisco-AVPair`` rules on non-graceful disconnect
- Moved possibly related issue to #12332
- 10:55 AM pfSense Bug #12332: OpenVPN does not clear old Cisco-AVPair anchor rules in some cases
- It's possible this is related to #11699
Also available in: Atom