- Registered on: 07/14/2020
- Last connection: 10/23/2020
- 04:42 PM pfSense Bug #10812: Traffic graph shows 2X the actual traffic on VLAN interfaces.
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Last time this came up it was due to VLAN traffic counting twice on the parent. In https://redmi...
- 03:52 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10933: Retired / Invalid IPv4 lists in pfBlockerNG
- Another retired one:
EasyList Adware Filter EasyList_Adware
- 12:36 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9854 (Closed): pfBlockerNG Message: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted
- I've come across this error before on older versions of pfBlockerNG. Updating to the -devel branch (as suggested by t...
- 01:29 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10332 (Closed): PFBlockerNG loading GeoLite2-Country.mmdb
- Indeed it does!
- 12:48 PM pfSense Feature #10970 (Closed): UI/GUI has an issue scrolling while drop menue is clicked/open
- This is really essentially a duplicate of:
Any fix that gets implemented...
- 12:36 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10332: PFBlockerNG loading GeoLite2-Country.mmdb
- I could not reproduce this on pfSense 2.4.5-p1 running pfBlockerNG-devel 2.2.5_36.
Looking under /usr/local/share/...
- 12:13 PM pfSense Bug #10566 (Closed): password for OpenDNS (under DynDNS) not being passed correctly
- Tested this directly on the browser by using:
- 11:34 AM pfSense Bug #10566: password for OpenDNS (under DynDNS) not being passed correctly
- I was able to reproduce this on 2.5.0.
Changing the password character from & to & when entering it in the fie...
- 03:39 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10941: pfBlockerNG-devel Bug in ipv6 lists when updating
- I could not reproduce this using settings/rules as close as possible.
- 07:01 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10937: HAProxy frontend and backend entry limit
- I looked for existing CVE's around increasing the limit, but did not find any issues with it. I would agree however t...
Also available in: Atom