- Login: mmendoza
- Registered on: 07/14/2020
- Last connection: 12/08/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||07/14/2020|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||07/14/2020|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 10:57 AM pfSense Bug #11226 (Pull Request Review): IPSec VTI P2 traffic selectors default to address when defined as a network.
- 09:16 PM pfSense Bug #11226: IPSec VTI P2 traffic selectors default to address when defined as a network.
- 05:29 PM pfSense Bug #12566 (Feedback): When IPsec starts on the backup node, IKE_SAs are initiated when bound to a gateway group.
- On a BACKUP node, when the IPsec deamon is started, any Phase1 configuration which is set to a gateway group will res...
- 05:08 PM pfSense Bug #12472 (Resolved): IPsec Keep Alive does not work correctly with gateway groups in HA
- 05:07 PM pfSense Bug #12472: IPsec Keep Alive does not work correctly with gateway groups in HA
- FWIW this works correctly now - tested on @22.01.a.20211204.0600@.
- 02:37 PM pfSense Docs New Content #12565 (New): Document new "Duplicate Connection Limit" option on OpenVPN server instances
- Feature from:
- 02:34 PM pfSense Bug #12332: OpenVPN does not clear old Cisco-AVPair anchor rules in some cases
- This is much better than what it was previously. There still exists a rare case in which stale anchor rules will pers...
- 10:02 AM pfSense Feature #12248: Package Update Availability Notification
- Things to consider:
* Handle cases where the installed package is newer than the available package. See @pkg_version_...
- 10:25 AM pfSense Feature #12267 (Resolved): OpenVPN option to limit concurrent connections per user
- Tested, looks good.
- 10:20 AM pfSense Regression #11545: Primary interface address is not always used when VIPs are present
- To clarify, are these new installs, or upgrades? What platform (e.g. AWS)? And yes, try reproducing it and just click...
Also available in: Atom