- Email: Cullen.Trey@web.de
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 10/17/2017
- 01:55 PM pfSense Feature #7962: Support for Intel 553 network card
could also be easier as this here:
https://lwn.net/Articles/735126/ or in more detail this: https://revie...
- 01:16 PM pfSense Feature #7962 (Resolved): Support for Intel 553 network card
just tried to get a Intel 553 network card running in pfsense 2.4, but it does not work.
- 05:23 AM pfSense Bug #6263: Encryption options for every P2 on a given P1 are written to each P2 individually inside ipsec.conf with multiple P2 entries + split conn entries
we had problems with one of our IPSecs. Sometimes it can connect, sometimes not. After a reboot of pfsense, pf...
- 08:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6867 (Closed): Please update quagga to version 1.1
- Quagga 1.1 fixes a lot of bugs:
- 06:19 AM pfSense Bug #4642: OpenVPN process status stopped... but its running
- Furthermore, with the uploaded files and pfsense 2.2.5 I'm not expiriencing the bug any more. Not on nanobsd and not ...
- 06:13 AM pfSense Bug #4642: OpenVPN process status stopped... but its running
the rc.carpbackup and rc.carpmaster files, accidentally, fixed another bug.
If you receive quite a lot of d...
- 04:11 PM pfSense Packages Bug #5318: Upgrade FreeRadius to 2.2.9
Windows 10 has adapted this "problem" also...
Would be ni...
- 03:43 PM pfSense Todo #4858: Finish/fix CARP uniqid changes
- See Bug #4642 where i uploaded the rc.carpmaster and rc.carpbackup files, which should start or stop OpenVPN only on ...
- 09:35 AM pfSense Bug #4642: OpenVPN process status stopped... but its running
- Perhaps we can apply the same flock in the file for switching the tier1-Wan tier2-Wan connection. Then, only one inst...
- 04:39 AM pfSense Bug #4642: OpenVPN process status stopped... but its running
I could fix all my problems with the attached changes in rc.carpmaster and rc.carpbackup.
1. Added more det...
Also available in: Atom