- Email: Cullen.Trey@web.de
- Registered on: 03/28/2014
- Last connection: 01/11/2020
- 07:30 AM pfSense Bug #10177: OpenVPN Server Compression option missing (No compression)
- After reading your patch and the complete file, I got the fealing that the "default" value Line 135: '' => gettext("O...
- 12:24 PM pfSense Bug #10177: OpenVPN Server Compression option missing (No compression)
- Sorry it is the "compress" statement:
"Community edition: OpenVPN 2.3.x and OpenVPN 2.4.x
If a soft migration is ...
- 12:18 PM pfSense Bug #10177 (Not a Bug): OpenVPN Server Compression option missing (No compression)
I was just wondering why the deactivate compression option within the OpenVpn Server config does not disable c...
- 01:55 PM pfSense Feature #7962: Support for Intel 553 network card
could also be easier as this here:
https://lwn.net/Articles/735126/ or in more detail this: https://revie...
- 01:16 PM pfSense Feature #7962 (Resolved): Support for Intel 553 network card
just tried to get a Intel 553 network card running in pfsense 2.4, but it does not work.
- 05:23 AM pfSense Bug #6263: Encryption options for every P2 on a given P1 are written to each P2 individually inside ipsec.conf with multiple P2 entries + split conn entries
we had problems with one of our IPSecs. Sometimes it can connect, sometimes not. After a reboot of pfsense, pf...
- 08:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6867 (Closed): Please update quagga to version 1.1
- Quagga 1.1 fixes a lot of bugs:
- 06:19 AM pfSense Bug #4642: OpenVPN process status stopped... but its running
- Furthermore, with the uploaded files and pfsense 2.2.5 I'm not expiriencing the bug any more. Not on nanobsd and not ...
- 06:13 AM pfSense Bug #4642: OpenVPN process status stopped... but its running
the rc.carpbackup and rc.carpmaster files, accidentally, fixed another bug.
If you receive quite a lot of d...
- 04:11 PM pfSense Packages Bug #5318: Upgrade FreeRadius to 2.2.9
Windows 10 has adapted this "problem" also...
Would be ni...
Also available in: Atom