- Login: ajgnet
- Registered on: 07/31/2020
- Last connection: 05/26/2021
- 03:12 PM pfSense Regression #11952: Traffic matching rules with limiters is not handled by DUMMYNET
- Issue appears resolved on 21.09.a.20210526.0100
- 11:21 AM pfSense Regression #11952: Traffic matching rules with limiters is not handled by DUMMYNET
- Thanks for the fast response, Jim. I believe this to be a different problem. The rules are indeed being matched as th...
- 10:45 AM pfSense Regression #11952: Traffic matching rules with limiters is not handled by DUMMYNET
- Could it be possible that the auto-added NETGATE rules, which have higher precedence, are overriding the USER limiter...
- 10:25 AM pfSense Regression #11952 (Closed): Traffic matching rules with limiters is not handled by DUMMYNET
- Traffic limiters have no effect when applied in 21.05 or 21.09 in a multi-wan environment.
3 ISPs - each 1Gbit up ...
- 10:00 AM pfSense Bug #11893: IPsec Dashboard widget only displays first P2 subnet when using a single traffic selector
- This issue still appears for me on 21.09.a.20210524.0100. Let me know what other specific information I can provide, ...
- 10:05 AM pfSense Regression #11775: State counters not updating and always show 0/0 since last few updates
- Having the same issue on 21.05-BETA with all counters on all interfaces reporting 0/0 B in the WebUI
pfctl -sa rep...
- 02:08 PM pfSense Feature #11876 (New): OpenSSL does not use QAT acceleration on pfSense Plus 21.02-RELEASE-p1 or 21.05-DEVELOPMENT
- QAT acceleration is not being utilized by OpenSSL.
The QAT driver is loaded...
- 03:13 PM pfSense Feature #10805 (New): Intel QAT (QuickAssist) encryption support for PfSense
- Please consider adding Intel QAT (QuickAssist) acceleration to PfSense. Nearly all of Netgate's hardware supports it ...
- 01:25 PM pfSense Bug #10800: Multi WAN Load Balancing does not work on 2.5.0.a.20200729.0650
- Dmitry Fill wrote:
> Version: 2.5.0.a.20200729.0650
> Tried to follow documentation to setup multi WAN with Lo...
Also available in: Atom