- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/11/2014
- Last connection: 01/11/2019
- 07:06 PM pfSense Bug #7801: UDP fragments received over IPsec tunnel are not properly reassembled and forwarded
- Hi, I have been waiting a year for that fix, for us, it's RDS sessions that disconnects randomly when using UDP over ...
- 10:38 AM pfSense Bug #3571: Upgrade from 2.1-RELEASE to 2.1.1-RELEASE on NanoBSD/4G/amd64 results in system still being at 2.1-RELEASE
- I cannot use the auto updater via the web GUI or the CLI. I am still at 2.1 upon reboot.
Also available in: Atom