- 05:03 AM pfSense Bug #3607: apinger misconfigured when using PPPoE link
- Phillip Davis wrote:
> Go to https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense and make yourself an account and submit the code cha...
- 04:55 AM pfSense Revision dd8d9bdc: pfSense - Bug #3607: Fix issue whereby the ICMP6 messages sometimes have the wrong source IP when a monitor gateway has been set.
- 04:43 AM pfSense Revision 8c7e38ff: [pfSense - Bug #3607] Ensure gateway detection can cope with the gateway being a dynamically assigned PPoE interface.
- 08:21 AM pfSense Bug #3607: apinger misconfigured when using PPPoE link
- Posting the source code on the bug report does not seems to have gone well (missing bits and the like, escape issues ...
- 08:17 AM pfSense Bug #3607 (Resolved): apinger misconfigured when using PPPoE link
- When using a PPoE link for a WAN then the script configuring apinger (i.e. /etc/inc/gwlb.inc) will not configure apin...
Also available in: Atom