- Registered on: 04/24/2014
- Last connection: 02/16/2019
- 06:03 AM pfSense Bug #9148 (Feedback): PPPoE over a VLAN fails to reconnect.
- This should be fixed in 2.4.4p2
- 01:05 PM pfSense Feature #9297 (New): Log and Graph Temperatures
- It would very nice to be able to see a history of available temperature readings even if that was just whatever CPU t...
- 09:30 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9250 (Resolved): Adjust download buttons and labels in OpenVPN Client Export
- 11:18 AM pfSense Bug #9239 (Resolved): WebGUI: Diagnostics > Packet Capture will try to display any size of pcap file.
- The diag_packet_capture.php p[age will try to display any size of pcap when the capture is stopped regardless of how ...
- 08:50 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8918 (Resolved): OpenVPN Client Export: First user does not get username added to filename
- Tested: pfSense-pkg-openvpn-client-export-1.4.18
Username is added to the file for userID 0, the admin user:
- 01:42 PM pfSense Bug #9178 (Resolved): openvpn.auth-user.php: calling_station_id was removed
built on Wed Dec 12 06:32:09 EST 2018
Calling station ...
- 11:13 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8931 (Resolved): Service Watchdog PHP Errors
- Tested in current package version: pfSense-pkg-Service_Watchdog-1.8.6
- 11:08 AM pfSense Bug #9180 (Resolved): Unable to sign a CSR using sha512
- Replicated in 2.4.4p1:...
- 05:00 PM pfSense Packages Todo #8671: Add "V83" to Yealink T38G (2) download label
- This looks better:
- 04:39 PM pfSense Packages Todo #8671: Add "V83" to Yealink T38G (2) download label
- Testing: pfSense-pkg-openvpn-client-export-1.4.18
Button labeling is correct. Though the alignment could be better.
Also available in: Atom