- Registered on: 04/24/2014
- Last connection: 08/19/2018
- 09:29 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8779: PHP7: Cron package. PHP Warnings
- Looks good in package 0.3.7_3. No warnings seen.
- 08:15 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8779 (Resolved): PHP7: Cron package. PHP Warnings
- In Cron package version 0.3.7_2...
- 08:25 AM pfSense Bug #8770 (New): QinQ interfaces always show as active
- In current 2.4.4 snapshots QinQ interface always appear to be UP and show carrier even when the parent interface (and...
- 08:17 AM pfSense Bug #8446 (Resolved): QinQ interfaces are assigned incorrectly
- 07:18 PM pfSense Bug #8446: QinQ interfaces are assigned incorrectly
- This looks good now:...
- 06:36 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8754 (Assigned): PHP7: Suricata Package, various php warnings
- Original error looks good in Surucata package 4.0.13_2.
But I'm now seeing:...
- 05:53 PM pfSense Bug #8519: pfSense update from the webGUI fails
- I have one test box which hits this on every single update. Always reports failure. Always updates fine in the backgr...
- 08:58 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8754 (Resolved): PHP7: Suricata Package, various php warnings
- 07:24 AM pfSense Bug #8446: QinQ interfaces are assigned incorrectly
- 10:44 AM pfSense Revision f0134497: Correct QinQ interface naming
Also available in: Atom