- Registered on: 04/24/2014
- Last connection: 12/06/2019
- 11:24 AM pfSense Bug #9936 (Feedback): zombie alias check errors if no alises exist
- It appears not to check if aliases exist on the system before trying to load the array throwing this error:...
- 03:07 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9925 (New): Feedback on VPN — OpenVPN — Troubleshooting Windows OpenVPN Client Connectivity
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/vpn/openvpn/troubleshooting-windows-openvpn-client-connectivity.ht...
- 08:51 AM pfSense Bug #9921 (Feedback): Limiters allow invalid delay values
- When creating Limiters the GUI allows delay values above 10000ms. The config also allow this and it is written into t...
- 10:06 AM pfSense Bug #9533: XG-7100 FAT config restore not working post-install
- Revisiting this after hitting it on another system. Adding the following to loader.conf (or loader.conf.local) allows...
- 06:51 PM pfSense Bug #9873 (New): Switching the System Update to Development renders the system unbootable
- If you select Development Snapshots branch in System > Update > Update Settings and then switch back to the Latest St...
- 05:05 PM pfSense Bug #9840 (Feedback): PHP7: Uninitialised array in upgrade_config.inc
- Interfaces set to trackv6 against an interface that does not have an IPv6 config trigger this:...
- 11:20 AM pfSense Bug #9807 (New): Packets Monitoring graphs are being incorrectly scaled
- It looks like the data used for the packets logging is being incorrectly multiplied by 8 as though it is assuming a B...
- 05:42 PM pfSense Bug #9488: No console when booting CE Memstick UEFI.
- Confirmed. Both images boot fine on the MBT-4220 using that line:...
- 02:23 PM pfSense Bug #9488: No console when booting CE Memstick UEFI.
- Re-tested with:
- 09:41 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9765 (Feedback): Update iperf package to iperf3
- iperf2 is obsolete at this point and iperf3 contains a number of useful additional features such as reverse testing a...
Also available in: Atom