- Registered on: 04/24/2014
- Last connection: 02/28/2021
- 09:41 AM pfSense Feature #11125 (Resolved): RTL8153 Support Needed
- Looks good. Module is present and loads correctly:...
- 09:20 PM pfSense Regression #11545: Primary interface address is not always used when VIPs are present
- This appears to be a more general issue that can affect IPSec.
In some situations the interface can start to use a...
- 04:52 PM pfSense Plus Regression #11504 (Feedback): CA/Cert valid end dates after 2038 are invalid on arm32
- The expiry date rolls over and is shown as some time in that past. pfSense see it as expired/invalid. See attachment....
- 12:46 PM pfSense Bug #11483: The ADI installer image produces unbootable installs for some cases
- The ZFS case fails in the same way whether installing to eMMC or mSATA.
See also: https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues...
- 12:44 PM pfSense Bug #11483 (Feedback): The ADI installer image produces unbootable installs for some cases
- The ADI installer image correctly installs to eMMC or mSATA creating a bootable install on RCC-VE with the default in...
- 08:12 PM pfSense Bug #11473 (New): System Activity shows invalid data on SG-3100
- On the SG-3100 the first output from 'top -aSH' shows invalid data for system idle usage.
Subsequent output is corre...
- 09:29 AM pfSense Regression #11443 (Feedback): Disabling 'State Table Size' prevents other data being displayed
- In the dashboard System Information widget if you set the 'State Table Size' to not show the CPU usage and version up...
- 07:48 AM pfSense Bug #11430 (New): PHP console spam after Assigning Interfaces
- After (re)assigning the interfaces at the console following a mismatch the WAN interface triggers a number or scripts...
Also available in: Atom