- Login: stephenw10
- Registered on: 04/24/2014
- Last connection: 12/08/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||08/09/2018|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||05/10/2018|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 03:33 PM pfSense Regression #12559 (Resolved): Firewall rule direction indicator is displayed on all interfaces
- Following the changes applied for this feature: https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/12433
Rules with a direction ap...
- 06:19 PM pfSense Feature #12553 (New): Auto Config Backup: Allow selecting multiple backups for deletion
- Currently backups can only be deleted individually. 100 backups are stored so you may want to remove a significant nu...
- 02:03 PM pfSense Documentation #12535 (New): Negate Rules function does not match the description
- Originally the automatic Negate Network rules were intended to negate policy routing for locally connected subnets an...
- 09:09 AM pfSense Bug #12498: Input validation error can unintentionally result in removal of PPP type interface settings
- That looks good. Tested agaist:...
- 04:18 PM pfSense Regression #11545: Primary interface address is not always used when VIPs are present
- We have been unable to replicate this issue in any sort of repeatable way which makes it almost impossible to dig int...
- 02:35 PM pfSense Bug #12498 (Resolved): Input validation error can unintentionally result in removal of PPP type interface settings
- If you edit a PPPoE interface through, for example, Interfaces > WAN (interfaces.php) and change the password but do ...
- 07:30 AM pfSense Bug #12347: IPsec widget treats phase 1 in "connecting" state as connected
- This looks good.
- 07:50 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12487: Netgate Firmware Upgrade 0.41.1 offers to upgrade FW version 01.00.00.11 to itself
- This also appears to affect RCC-VE devices. An SG-4860 here.
pkg v0.43 in 22.01
- 10:13 AM pfSense Bug #12464: Syslog Auth messages are sent as Emergency Level
- 09:57 AM pfSense Bug #12464 (Pull Request Review): Syslog Auth messages are sent as Emergency Level
- All authentication logs are send with the Level set as Emergency even when authentication is successful:...
Also available in: Atom