- Registered on: 04/24/2014
- Last connection: 04/05/2020
- 07:10 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10428: LCDProc: Add the EZIO driver to the lcdproc config page
- EZIO is a serial connection type for HD44780. It must be set for the server to be able to talk to it.
- 10:20 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10428: LCDProc: Add the EZIO driver to the lcdproc config page
- LCDd.conf not lcdproc.conf
- 10:18 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10428 (New): LCDProc: Add the EZIO driver to the lcdproc config page
- The EZIO driver was written by forum member fmertz and accepted upstream, it's now part of the package but there is n...
- 08:31 PM pfSense Bug #10383 (New): Additional interfaces do not survive a reboot before the setup wizard has been run
- In a fresh install before the setup wizard has been run or dismissed the file /conf/trigger_initial_wizard exists.
- 04:59 PM pfSense Bug #9267: dhclient does not handle protocol timeouts or script failures correctly
- This looks good in 2.4.5 with the patch to the script and the patched binary in place.
Without the patches dhclien...
- 03:16 PM pfSense Bug #10287 (Resolved): OpenVPN TLS key direction value added to existing tunnels is 0.
- Resaving an existing OpenVPN client in 2.4.5 adds additional values to the config.
The key direction value is set to...
- 04:27 PM pfSense Bug #10264 (Feedback): Gateways created at the console do not apply the naming convention used in the GUI
- When you create a gateway in the webgui by setting an interface as static and adding a new gateway it will, by defaul...
- 10:28 AM pfSense Revision 33d5e623: Correct typo
- 10:27 AM pfSense Revision 3cf46c0f: Correct typo
- (cherry picked from commit 108a640d66f5666feca530e038831155bfd4577b)
- 05:58 PM pfSense Bug #10230: Typo in the setup wizard final page
Also available in: Atom