- Registered on: 04/24/2014
- Last connection: 10/18/2018
- 06:27 PM pfSense Bug #9042 (Resolved): Web GUI does not recognise NVMe devices as SMART capable
- It looks like it's only looking for ad, ada or da devices:
- 07:02 AM pfSense Bug #8933: diagnostics -> backup/restore -> reinstall packages hangs
- You can test this in a 2.4.5 snapshot. Just choose the development branch in Update Settings.
However I was not ab...
- 06:14 PM pfSense Bug #7609 (Resolved): NTP Status not parsing all NTP Access Restrictions preventing status display when it is actually allowed
- Ok in both cases it was using v6 localhost as source, ::1/128.
Using that I was able to duplicate the original bug...
- 06:10 PM pfSense Bug #7609: NTP Status not parsing all NTP Access Restrictions preventing status display when it is actually allowed
- I'm unable to duplicate the original issue in 2.4.4 or 2.3.5p1.
In both 2.4.4 and 2.4.5 setting a custom ACL does ...
- 05:07 PM pfSense Bug #8893 (Resolved): Outbound NAT page unnecessarily strips underscores from alias names
- Looks good.
- 04:42 PM pfSense Bug #8953 (Resolved): Status > Gateways shows incorrect info
- In 2.4.4 the monitor IP of another gateway is shown:...
- 04:28 PM pfSense Bug #8962 (Resolved): firewall_rules.edit.php: Double quotes in Gateway description cause blank gateway drop-down
- Fixed in:...
- 04:21 PM pfSense Bug #8967 (Resolved): PHP error in DNS Forwarder when config has no dnsmasq settings
- Unable to replicate this in either 2.4.4 or in:...
- 02:27 PM pfSense Bug #8974 (Resolved): system_advanced_admin.php: Inconsistent placement of ssh options and lack of initialization
- Looks good. Functions as expected:...
- 02:13 PM pfSense Feature #8926 (Resolved): WOL page selects first interface alphabetically, instead of LAN
Also available in: Atom