- Registered on: 04/24/2014
- Last connection: 09/20/2020
- 03:02 PM pfSense Bug #10899 (Pull Request Review): VXVLAN interfaces are not created correctly
- VXLAN interfaces are created with a VXLANDEV interface when operating in unicast mode resulting in:...
- 12:09 PM pfSense Bug #10898 (Pull Request Review): vxlan interfaces fail the interface mismatch check at boot.
- vxlans are not excluded from the list of interfaces to check like other sub-interface types so it fails:...
- 11:03 AM pfSense Bug #10706 (New): OpenVPN routes are removed by disabled static route entries
- If a static route is disabled at run-time it is reasonable to expect it to be removed from the system routing table. ...
- 06:00 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10877 (Feedback): Feedback on VPN — IPsec — Configuring an IPsec Remote Access Mobile VPN using IKEv2 with EAP-MSCHAPv2
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/vpn/ipsec/configuring-an-ipsec-remote-access-mobile-vpn-using-ikev...
- 08:05 AM pfSense Docs Correction #9310: Appliances with internal switch need the MAC Address section of their Getting Started guides updated
- This only applies to the SG-1100 and SG-7100 since they are the only devices with a switch port as the WAN by default.
- 08:16 AM pfSense Bug #10814 (Needs Patch): OpenVPN UDP multihome fails when connecting to an IP that is not logically closest.
- If you connect to the external WAN IP from an OpenVPN client on an internal interface of a pfSense install running an...
- 08:28 AM pfSense Bug #10794 (Resolved): HAProxy Stats page credentials are not redacted in status.php
- The status_output file generated by status.php does not redact the HAProxy stats page login details:...
- 09:07 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10783 (New): NtopNG is very unstable on arm64
- NtopNG will start and run after being initially configured even though this error:...
- 02:46 PM pfSense Bug #10740 (Resolved): Console menu shows static subnet for dhcp connections.
- Yup that got it!...
- 08:24 AM pfSense Bug #10740 (Resolved): Console menu shows static subnet for dhcp connections.
- The interfaces list shown in the console will show a subnet value from the config file if it is present for a DHCP co...
Also available in: Atom