- Login: stephenw10
- Registered on: 04/24/2014
- Last connection: 09/17/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||08/09/2018|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||05/10/2018|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 01:16 PM pfSense Bug #11818: Mixed use of aliases in a port range produces unloadable ruleset
- This is fixed in 21.09.
Trying to use a combination of aliases and ports is rejected:...
- 07:41 AM pfSense Bug #12347 (New): IPsec widget treats Phase 1 in "connecting" state as connected
- The IPSec widget will show tunnels connected at P1 when they are still in the connecting state and in fact fail to co...
- 07:13 AM pfSense Regression #12337 (Feedback): IPsec widget generates errors if no tunnels are defined
- This looks good. It prevents the PHP errors at shows no tunnels are configured.
- 11:49 AM pfSense Regression #12340: Factory Reset Menu Broken in webConfigurator
- This corrects it. Tested.
- 10:36 AM pfSense Regression #12340: Factory Reset Menu Broken in webConfigurator
- This same issue was fixed in the console by: https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/factory/-/commit/f8b02f65792ae1e666b1...
- 09:31 AM pfSense Regression #12340: Factory Reset Menu Broken in webConfigurator
- Confirmed in 21.09. Tested:...
- 05:54 PM pfSense Regression #12337 (Resolved): IPsec widget generates errors if no tunnels are defined
- If you click on the 'Tunnels' or 'Mobile' tabs in the widget and have no tunnels defined PHP errors are generated:
- 03:23 PM pfSense Regression #11470: Panic when using CBQ traffic shaping
- If anyone can provide steps to replicate this please do so. It's 'just working' for me locally.
- 10:38 AM pfSense Feature #2668 (Feedback): Support aliases in OpenVPN local/remote/tunnel network fields
- The updated patch looks good now.
Aliases work as expected. Servers are restarted as expected with warnings to the...
- 01:54 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12157 (Resolved): Snort exits with Signal 10 on 32bit ARM platforms
- This appears to be fixed. I've been running it for several days now and previously it would not run for longer than a...
Also available in: Atom