- Login: yurtesen
- Registered on: 09/08/2020
- Last connection: 10/22/2021
- 01:57 AM pfSense Feature #13010: Option to retain the existing serial number when renewing a CA or certificate
- Excluding the CA serial from being used in future, in authorityKeyIdentifier, does not solve the immediate problem wi...
- 01:20 PM pfSense Feature #13010 (Resolved): Option to retain the existing serial number when renewing a CA or certificate
- I believe this issue is related to Bug #11514 - "Renewing a self-signed CA or certificate does not update the serial ...
- 06:48 AM pfSense Bug #12483: GUI creates inconsistent config.xml
- The `staticroutes` is just 1 example of many, there are few other configuration keys which are victim of this issue.
- 07:54 AM pfSense Bug #12483 (New): GUI creates inconsistent config.xml
- With pfSense 2.5. If I update the Hostname from the GUI. The config diff shows the normal hostname change, in additio...
- 12:46 AM pfSense Feature #10878: Allow DHCP HA "split" to be configured in the GUI
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> The current behavior is correct and as intended, and as suggested in the ISC docs. The two will ...
- 08:47 AM pfSense Feature #10878 (Needs Patch): Allow DHCP HA "split" to be configured in the GUI
- When a master/backup setup is made using CARP. Pfsense sets `split 128` in master's dhcpd.conf file and this causes i...
Also available in: Atom