- 02:29 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11398: pfBlocker upgrade hangs forever
- At work, but this has happened with every pfblocker upgrade since trialing pfSense 2.5 and then moving to pfblocker 3...
- 02:03 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11398: pfBlocker upgrade hangs forever
- Also, the bigger issue as the pfblocker-devel package manager upgrade will complete, is that unbound fails to restart...
- 09:41 AM pfSense Bug #10610: Package upgrade or reinstall hangs indefintely on the console
- Still failing with 3.0.0_5 through 3.0.0_7 pfblocker with latest 2.5 and unbound 1.13 installed.
- 12:08 PM pfSense Bug #10610: Package upgrade or reinstall hangs indefintely on the console
- When update to pfblocker 3.0.0_2 through 3.0.0_4 on 2.5, it still take forever for the update to apply and then you ...
- 11:29 PM pfSense Bug #11077: Kernel panic when deleting VLAN interfaces
- Update to the latest kernal fixed the issue on my sytem that was crashing when attempting to delete a vlan yesterday.
- 12:25 AM pfSense Bug #11077: Kernel panic when deleting VLAN interfaces
- Also happening on my system with 2.5.0-DEVELOPMENT (amd64) built on Tue Nov 17 19:01:05 EST 2020. Deleting a vlan or ...
- 05:43 PM pfSense Bug #10943: boot fail after upgrade to the latest snapshot 20201001.0050. if bios is set to efi
- As per the linked Netgate forum thread, is this only affecting those with vlans on laggs?
- 10:18 AM pfSense Bug #10879: SSH lockout table - Bogons IPv6 table to large and blocks firewall re-loading (and upon reboot) locks up all LAN traffic to internet
- Probably the same issue as https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/10861
Also available in: Atom