- Login: bobbenheim
- Registered on: 09/21/2020
- Last connection: 01/02/2021
- 11:51 PM pfSense Bug #9643: Limiters do not function properly on 2.5 snapshots
- Tested fq-codel out on the latest snapshot and found out that if i apply an outbound WAN pass rule to ipv6 it does ap...
- 11:40 PM pfSense Bug #11192: Using Limiters causes out of order packets within one TCP or UDP flow
- Observed the same on 2.4.5 p1 with out of order packets during iperf testing using fq-codel with limiters set to 930 ...
- 02:31 AM pfSense Bug #9024: nat + a limiter + fq_codel dropping near all ping traffic under load
- Problem also seems to be related to download limiter only, as traceroute is displayed correctly if fq-codel is applie...
Also available in: Atom