- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/26/2014
- Last connection: 01/18/2015
- 08:10 AM pfSense Bug #4233: Inconsistent handling of seperators in easyrule cli
- patch provided at https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/1442
- 07:52 AM pfSense Bug #4233 (Resolved): Inconsistent handling of seperators in easyrule cli
- When making modifications to the alias generated using easyrule CLI tool, there are two issues regarding separators:
- 09:09 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4168: bandwithd result pages are public accessible
- Well, in that case you should at least put a big fat warning on the docs. I am new to pfSense and when I add a module...
- 05:28 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4168 (Rejected): bandwithd result pages are public accessible
- The result pages produced by bandwithd can be accessed without a login when knowing the url (which does not contain a...
- 12:27 PM pfSense Bug #2800: OpenVPN doesn't work properly with intermediate/chained CAs
- Ran into the same issue today with version 2.1.4.
The hack to copy the full chain into the certmanager solves the p...
Also available in: Atom