- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/05/2014
- Last connection: 08/14/2014
- 02:15 PM pfSense Feature #3792: Group name size limit too restrictive on Active Directory Users
- Well, to tell you the truth i mistakenly thought that Active Directory support was possible in the policies itself, i...
- 01:09 PM pfSense Feature #3793 (New): Enable external authentication support for rules
- Well, i am sad to see that pfSense doesn't handle external authentication support for rules, which means pfSense can'...
- 12:12 PM pfSense Feature #3792 (Resolved): Group name size limit too restrictive on Active Directory Users
- The name size limit was changed to 16 chars, described as an OS limitation. In my case we use Active Directory and so...
Also available in: Atom