- Login: btaber
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/04/2014
- Last connection: 09/08/2014
- 02:38 PM pfSense Bug #3846: Adding interface for new VLAN selects active WAN VIP address breaking connectivity
- it is basically an issue when adding a new interface, I do not think it is specifically related to CARP or VLANs . F...
- 07:54 AM pfSense Bug #3846 (Resolved): Adding interface for new VLAN selects active WAN VIP address breaking connectivity
- I utilize CARP for failover on WAN and have multiple VLANS. When adding a new VLAN that works fine, but when adding ...
Also available in: Atom