- Login: adtheman219
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/02/2014
- Last connection: 03/12/2021
- 12:57 PM pfSense Bug #11583: dashboard nginx 504 Gateway time-out error
- Ultimately disabling bzip2 fixed the issue. Bzip2 is the new format in 2.5.0, prior versions were uncompressed.
- 07:10 AM pfSense Bug #11502: WireGuard ``matchaddr failed`` kernel messages in system log
- I was able to resolve this issue however I'm not sure which thing I did that resolved it so here is what I changed.
- 07:00 AM pfSense Bug #11583: dashboard nginx 504 Gateway time-out error
- I still believe this to be a bug, here is why:
1. When the firewall logs widget is on the dashboard its set to only ...
- 12:26 PM pfSense Bug #11583: dashboard nginx 504 Gateway time-out error
- I was finally able to login by deleting the filter.log.x.bz2 files in the /var/log directory. There were 6 of them an...
- 12:16 PM pfSense Bug #11583: dashboard nginx 504 Gateway time-out error
- once I finally got logged in I see this in the system logs:
2021/03/01 13:12:17 [error] 88327#100711: *20 upstream...
- 11:59 AM pfSense Bug #11583 (Not a Bug): dashboard nginx 504 Gateway time-out error
- Ever since upgrading to version 2.5 logging into the firewall takes a really long time. Once logged in and navigatin...
- 02:35 PM pfSense Bug #11502 (Not a Bug): WireGuard ``matchaddr failed`` kernel messages in system log
- When I setup 1 wireguard interface things work normally with 1 peer. Once I add a second peer to the same interface I...
- 01:54 PM pfSense Bug #11469 (Duplicate): Pfsense 2.5.0 not working with Generation 2 Hyper-V VM
- First Scenario
When I create a Hyper-V VM selecting generation 2 as the hardware, pfsense will install but after ins...
- 07:23 AM pfSense Bug #7116: a floating 'match' rule on LAN does not put traffic from a broswer on a clientpc into a shaper queue
- Im seeing this issue also on 2.4.4-RELEASE-p3 (amd64). I have several queues setup and sometimes traffic ends up in ...
- 09:03 PM pfSense Feature #6787 (Resolved): NTP GUI sync/poll interval
- Id like to be able to set the minpoll and maxpoll in the pfsense NTP service within the GUI. I noticed that prior to...
Also available in: Atom