- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/04/2014
- Last connection: 01/01/2020
- 06:47 PM pfSense Feature #10144 (New): Default Sort Order, DHCP Leases
Very minor issue, but it would be nice to have the DHCP Leases table sort by (ascending) IP address - as a def...
- 06:26 AM pfSense Todo #9808: status_logs_settings.php: Add GUI option for syslog format
I have RFC 5424 manually running here, to export to my syslog collector. And you're right, the local syslog is...
- 07:47 AM pfSense Bug #7701: Shell Command (daemon) Stops Other Services
- Yep, understood, and working round the USB NIC. But the shellcmd issue is only showing up in this case ... change the...
- 06:45 AM pfSense Bug #7701: Shell Command (daemon) Stops Other Services
- More debugging here, it seems to be due to the USB NIC driver ... trying to use it to access the network (at the shel...
- 09:10 PM pfSense Bug #4494: axge bug - AX88179 chipset (network interface reseting)
- FYI, still happening in v2.4 - but is on the FreeBSD HW compatibility list. Anything I can do to help debug?
- 03:44 PM pfSense Bug #7702: Unattended Reboot Failing
- OK, NP - thought it was best to capture ... I admit, not sure of the link between the forum and redmine. Sorry!
- 03:33 PM pfSense Bug #7703 (Not a Bug): HW Acceleration in OpenVPN
This may be me, but just in case - likely good to log it, in case it's not.
Trying to use HW acceleration i...
- 03:12 PM pfSense Bug #7702 (Not a Bug): Unattended Reboot Failing
I have been seeing this in recent v2.4 builds, thinking it's something that should be fixed. When I reboot (or...
- 02:13 PM pfSense Bug #4695: TAP (OpenVPN) Traffic Blocked
- OK, thanks! Wasn't sure if that state was equal to closed or not. Sorry for the extra "traffic".
- 02:11 PM pfSense Bug #7701 (Rejected): Shell Command (daemon) Stops Other Services
It may just be me (sorry if it is!), but similar to this thread ... I'm finding that some custom shell command...
Also available in: Atom