- 04:57 PM pfSense Feature #4632: Support for Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
- +1 here
this is a great added value for pfsense !
- 12:42 PM pfSense Packages Feature #6022: Consider MLVPN for bonded VPN
- +1 here...
Some countries, like where I am, we don't have a larger uplink DSL than 1MB!
more than 1MB should ha...
- 07:02 AM pfSense Feature #5544: DHCP static mapping from RADIUS
- Michael F wrote:
> it will be a brilliant to set the static DHCP mapping only one time on a RADIUS server & use it f...
- 02:55 PM pfSense Bug #5643: NAT port alias in port forwards auto-fill issue
- as a work around... fill the redirect port first then use the alias to define the source/destination ports :D
- 02:52 PM pfSense Bug #5643 (Resolved): NAT port alias in port forwards auto-fill issue
- I create a port alias named WebSurf have 80/443...
while creating a port forward NAT rule I do fill the source port ...
- 11:08 AM pfSense Bug #4276: Layer 7 not working / ipfw-classifyd high load
- Version 2.2.5 still affected
- 03:46 AM pfSense Feature #5544 (Rejected): DHCP static mapping from RADIUS
- it will be a brilliant to set the static DHCP mapping only one time on a RADIUS server & use it for DHCP leases & to ...
- 08:51 PM pfSense Packages Feature #4506 (New): FreeRADIUS groups/hunt groups
- Enable to set users to groups or huntgroups like the features at daloRADIUS...
or add a package daloRADIUS besides
- 08:47 PM pfSense Feature #4505 (Closed): Captive portal users groups
- Individual users is very hard to relate also with a huge amount of users...
Grouping users is a good resolution :)
- 10:18 AM pfSense Feature #4291: combined dynamic/static ARP
- I'm not sure if it is a bug or this is the normal behavior...
As a work around I do attach another NIC to pfSense...
Also available in: Atom