- 07:25 AM pfSense Feature #4472: Cryptographically sign every (sub-)release
- Uhh - what a rare animal! I wasn't aware of gzsig so far.
Let's hope the attack on monkey.org, hosting also gzsig,...
- 06:58 AM pfSense Feature #4472: Cryptographically sign every (sub-)release
- I cannot find signatures when opening a mirror directory (e.g. http://files.nl.pfsense.org/mirror/downloads/). I mean...
- 04:47 AM pfSense Feature #4472 (New): Cryptographically sign every (sub-)release
- As it is quite easy for an active adversary to inject arbitrary data, every release should be signed, not only hashed.
- 07:24 AM pfSense Bug #144: Syslog messages violate RFC 3164
- How can I determine which pfsense in my env is sending the syslog messages if no hostname/ip is specified? This would...
- 10:57 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4109: squid package doesn't include hostname when logging remotely
- sorry - snort not squid ;)
The remote system can detect the sender, of cause. But if you ommit the hostname, it's no...
- 07:41 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4109 (Rejected): squid package doesn't include hostname when logging remotely
- Squid doesn't include the hostname when logging remotely (e.g.):
<33>Dec 13 13:40:18 snort: [120:3:1] (http_...
Also available in: Atom