- Login: kprovost
- Registered on: 02/01/2021
- Last connection: 10/22/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||02/01/2021|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||02/01/2021|
- 09:19 AM pfSense Regression #12345: Captive Portal users cannot get past portal even after successfully logging in
- Merge request:
As far as I can tell this ruleset ...
- 02:49 PM pfSense Regression #11470 (Feedback): Panic when using CBQ traffic shaping
- I've not been able to reproduce this yet. I'd expect it to happen around the borrowing code of CBQ, where it starts o...
- 09:04 AM pfSense Regression #12287 (Feedback): State table entry rule ID does not contain the expected value
- That's an endianness issue. The kernel converts several fields to network-endianness, and the (userspace) libpfctl li...
- 07:40 AM pfSense Regression #12217 (Feedback): Kernel panic in IPFW when using Captive Portal
- Fix pushed to https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/FreeBSD-src/-/commit/41d976b3b37dfcc66b14c67f610474e94b3d49dd (devel...
- 07:27 AM pfSense Regression #12037 (Feedback): Built-in SNMP daemon does not return values for BEGEMOT-PF-MIB::pfLabels on latest build
- Merged into devel-12 and cherry-picked to RELENG_2_5_2.
- 07:06 AM pfSense Regression #12037 (Waiting on Merge): Built-in SNMP daemon does not return values for BEGEMOT-PF-MIB::pfLabels on latest build
- This was the result of an incorrect conversion to libpfctl (a DIOICGETRULE ioctl call was replaced by pfctl_add_rule(...
- 06:39 AM pfSense Regression #12028 (Feedback): SNMP daemon issues with pf nvlist changes
- Look to be fixed by Luiz's a8c3d8e344a7d7e015b78fa4935fcdbd4aec97df.
We were missing the libnv dependency in the l...
- 06:26 AM pfSense Regression #11839: Panic on 21.05/2.6.0 snapshots when memory usage is high
- I believe these crashes all share the same root cause, which is that we (in certain places) mis-use the rule/state co...
- 08:03 AM pfSense Regression #11550: Segmentation fault when loading ALTQ traffic shaping rules using FAIRQ
- This is an upstream FreeBSD bug, and is reproducible with the following pf.conf on a recent FreeBSD/main:
> altq o...
- 06:47 AM pfSense Regression #11857: Match rules cause pf error parsing rules
- Confirmed, and tracked down to a merge conflict. Fix pushed to the development branches, and merge request opened for...
Also available in: Atom