- Login: kprovost
- Registered on: 02/01/2021
- Last connection: 05/11/2022
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||02/01/2021|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||02/01/2021|
- 07:56 AM pfSense Regression #13150: Captive Portal not applying per user bandwidths
- Thinking about this a bit more, it's expected that ...
- 07:11 AM pfSense Regression #13150: Captive Portal not applying per user bandwidths
- No, that won't work on ethernet rules. The 'dnpipe (1, 2)' syntax tell pf to apply pipe 1 on forward traffic, and pip...
- 12:48 PM pfSense Regression #12971: Firewall rule usage counters showing 0/0 after latest pf merge
- This seems to be fixed in 22.05.a.20220327.0600
- 09:37 AM pfSense Regression #12971: Firewall rule usage counters showing 0/0 after latest pf merge
- I see the same issue, but believe the root cause is that we've not re-built the php-pfSense-module after the recent m...
- 05:01 AM pfSense Bug #12579 (Feedback): Utilize ``dnctl(8)`` to apply limiter changes without a filter reload
- https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/FreeBSD-src/-/merge_requests/57 has been merged.
- 07:02 AM pfSense Bug #12579: Utilize ``dnctl(8)`` to apply limiter changes without a filter reload
- With https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/FreeBSD-src/-/merge_requests/57 (a cherry pick of an upstream main commit) dn...
- 09:52 AM pfSense Bug #12868: Output from ``pfctl -vvsr`` does not include ``ridentifier`` value in the expected location
- 04:00 AM pfSense Bug #12868: Output from ``pfctl -vvsr`` does not include ``ridentifier`` value in the expected location
- What depends on this?
It's trivial to fix this, but it deviates from upstream. In upstream the rule output always ...
- 03:37 AM pfSense Regression #12827: High latency when reloading the ruleset
- I strongly suspect https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-src/commit/a5a03901798c76f1f7c77535a2282a60f54b0ec2 is the main...
- 11:37 AM pfSense Bug #12703: pf ``hostid`` value is handled inconsistently
Also available in: Atom