- Login: kprovost
- Registered on: 02/01/2021
- Last connection: 03/10/2023
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||02/01/2021|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||02/01/2021|
- 02:28 AM pfSense Bug #14077: Kernel panic from incoming IPv6 connections
- Sorry, I missed that.
I believe I understand the issue. Briefly put, pf_refragment6() ends up calling ip6_forward(...
- 12:23 PM pfSense Bug #14077: Kernel panic from incoming IPv6 connections
- This issue isn't related to IPv4 NAT, so your NAT rules will not matter.
See #14092 as well, because this is almos...
- 08:29 AM pfSense Revision f884cc20: filter: correctly disable fragment reassembly
- 08:57 AM pfSense Bug #13014: Charon.vici can get in a bad state
- I've built strongswan packages for 22.05 (should also work on 2.6.0) and 23.01:
- 10:23 AM pfSense Bug #13014: Charon.vici can get in a bad state
- A way to reproduce it reliably, but I appreciate that that's not easy (I've been trying to get one for two days, afte...
- 07:24 AM pfSense Bug #13014: Charon.vici can get in a bad state
- I've tried running charon under valgrind's helgrind and drd tools. The idea was to identify any lock misuse or lock o...
- 10:33 AM pfSense Bug #13423: IPv6 neighbor discovery protocol (NDP) fails in some cases
- It may also be useful to set `net.inet6.icmp6.nd6_debug` to 1 in the system tunables, and then restarting the machine...
- 10:08 AM pfSense Bug #13423: IPv6 neighbor discovery protocol (NDP) fails in some cases
- Jim and I have done a bit more digging on his setup, and we believe the issue is that the interface is not joined on ...
- 09:09 AM pfSense Plus Regression #13613 (Ready To Test): OpenVPN crashes due to if_tuntap changes
- Merged. This will turn up in the next snapshot build.
- 06:53 AM pfSense Plus Bug #13602: OpenVPN fails to start again if it crashes with DCO enabled
- Jim is beter qualified to review these changes than I am.
Also available in: Atom