- Login: kprovost
- Registered on: 02/01/2021
- Last connection: 06/15/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||02/01/2021|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||02/01/2021|
- 07:27 AM pfSense Regression #12037 (Feedback): Built-in SNMP daemon does not return values for BEGEMOT-PF-MIB::pfLabels on latest build
- Merged into devel-12 and cherry-picked to RELENG_2_5_2.
- 07:06 AM pfSense Regression #12037 (Waiting on Merge): Built-in SNMP daemon does not return values for BEGEMOT-PF-MIB::pfLabels on latest build
- This was the result of an incorrect conversion to libpfctl (a DIOICGETRULE ioctl call was replaced by pfctl_add_rule(...
- 06:39 AM pfSense Regression #12028 (Feedback): SNMP daemon issues with pf nvlist changes
- Look to be fixed by Luiz's a8c3d8e344a7d7e015b78fa4935fcdbd4aec97df.
We were missing the libnv dependency in the l...
- 06:26 AM pfSense Regression #11839: Panic on 21.05/2.6.0 snapshots when memory usage is high
- I believe these crashes all share the same root cause, which is that we (in certain places) mis-use the rule/state co...
- 08:03 AM pfSense Regression #11550: Segmentation fault when loading ALTQ traffic shaping rules using FAIRQ
- This is an upstream FreeBSD bug, and is reproducible with the following pf.conf on a recent FreeBSD/main:
> altq o...
- 06:47 AM pfSense Regression #11857: Match rules cause pf error parsing rules
- Confirmed, and tracked down to a merge conflict. Fix pushed to the development branches, and merge request opened for...
- 01:05 AM pfSense Regression #11805: Port forward rules only function through the default gateway interface, ``reply-to`` does not work for Multi-WAN (CE Only)
- Adam Kuklycz wrote:
> Now, with Jim removing a handful of comments saying they too have the issue, it gives the perc...
- 06:49 AM pfSense Plus Regression #11436: State matching problem with reponses to packets arriving on non-default WANs
- Please post your full configuration file (censor any passwords / keys) or e-mail it to me at email@example.com.
- 10:18 AM pfSense Plus Regression #11436: State matching problem with reponses to packets arriving on non-default WANs
- DRago_Angel [InV@DER] wrote:
> Updated to 21.02.2-RELEASE and NPt still not works on non-primary WAN so issue resolv...
- 11:56 AM pfSense Regression #11805: Port forward rules only function through the default gateway interface, ``reply-to`` does not work for Multi-WAN (CE Only)
- Patrick Clara: I cannot tell from that post if this is the same problem or not. It could plausibly be.
Also available in: Atom