- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/14/2015
- Last connection: 06/15/2020
- 07:44 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10602 (New): Dashboard->Traffic Graphs bandwidth designations on hover pop-ups
- The scales are reporting Mbytes/sec but the pop-up is using the Mbits/sec designation: Mb/s. Needs to be corrected ...
- 07:42 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10601 (New): Dashboard->Traffic Graphs Scale is capped for outbound
- The WAN out and LAN in scales are capped at 1 Mbyte/sec. They should adjust scale range as do the WAN in and LAN out.
- 08:27 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9537: One month offset in displayed data between time changes
- The underlying vnstat correctly reports the monthly data when run from the command line.
This is from vnstat:
- 05:20 PM pfSense Packages Bug #4217 (Resolved): siproxd on pfSense 2.2-RELEASE i386 fails to start
- running on Netgate ALIX router.
siproxd won't start via GUI.
Also available in: Atom