- Login: freewillyb
- Registered on: 03/05/2021
- Last connection: 05/22/2023
- 08:19 PM pfSense Bug #14403: Syslog Over OpenVPN Routed Out Default GW On Reboot
- The problem is it taking an undesired path originally. It shouldn't continue to take that path if a better route is a...
- 06:20 PM pfSense Bug #14403 (Not a Bug): Syslog Over OpenVPN Routed Out Default GW On Reboot
- When using syslog over a site-to-site VPN, syslog will begin to route all syslog messages out of the default gateway ...
- 12:40 PM pfSense Packages Bug #14330: Arpwatch - Cron "Broken pipe" Errors
- Jim Pingle wrote in #note-1:
> Not a bug in arpwatch, it's from #14016 -- see that issue for details. There is a fix...
- 12:26 PM pfSense Packages Bug #14330 (Rejected): Arpwatch - Cron "Broken pipe" Errors
- I've got 11 XG-7100 1U's that I've upgraded to 23.01, all of which have Arpwatch installed. Since upgrading them, I'm...
- 12:04 PM pfSense Bug #11960: Gateway Monitoring Traffic Goes Out Default Gateway
- UPDATE! Bug only exists upon "link down"
# Dual WAN connections
# GW group configured as
- 03:10 PM pfSense Bug #11960: Gateway Monitoring Traffic Goes Out Default Gateway
- Jim, Sorry for the delay but I've been out of the office a good bit the past month.
I've updated the SG-3100 to 21...
- 11:11 AM pfSense Bug #11960 (Resolved): Gateway Monitoring Traffic Goes Out Default Gateway
- I'm using pfSense Plus 21.02.2 with a SG-3100 and XG-7100 1U. On both systems, I have dual WAN connections with gatew...
- 06:34 PM pfSense Bug #11882 (Needs Patch): NIC Passthrough in Virtualized pfSense 2.5.1 Crashes Hypervisor
- Running pfSense 2.4.5 in Proxmox with Intel NIC passed through was stable for several months. After updating to 2.5.1...
- 03:27 PM pfSense Plus Regression #11436: State matching problem with reponses to packets arriving on non-default WANs
- Sounds like it may be related to my issue as well (#11630). It was working normally on my daily build from January du...
- 03:08 PM pfSense Regression #11570: Gateway monitoring services is not always restarted on interface events, which may prevent a WAN from recovering back to an online state
- Viktor Gurov wrote:
> M L wrote:
> > *Failover back to main, not so great:*
> > # Plug in WAN1
> > # WAN1 interfa...
Also available in: Atom