- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/11/2015
- Last connection: 10/13/2017
- 01:22 AM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- Sander Naudts wrote:
> Why not change target version to 2.9.9... sorry just little frustrating that this doesn't get...
- 03:32 AM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- Jose Duarte wrote:
> For those still with problems you can use limiters in HA with any version w/out kernel panic bu...
- 08:08 AM pfSense Bug #6966: Display bug in Status / IPsec / Overview
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> That page outputs what is given to it by strongSwan. Check the output of "ipsec statusall" from ...
- 06:10 AM pfSense Bug #6966 (Resolved): Display bug in Status / IPsec / Overview
- I have to IPsec tunnels configured. If one goes up, it is reported as both connected and disconnected in two separate...
- 02:04 AM pfSense Feature #3506: Firewall:Aliases - Sort/Move Function
- +1 for me too. We have aliases with more than 50 hosts and it's a nightmare to find what you need. Same thing goes f...
- 01:54 AM pfSense Bug #4981: Remote logging not active after reboot
- Any news on this? Still an issue in the latest 2.3.1_p5 release. I'm also logging to a Nagios Log Server now, and bot...
- 02:06 AM pfSense Bug #4981: Remote logging not active after reboot
- I'm logging to two servers. A regular syslog server and a Nagios Log server. They are both on the same subnet as the ...
- 01:47 AM pfSense Bug #4981 (Closed): Remote logging not active after reboot
- I have configured the remote syslog feature of pfSense. After a reboot it doesn't send logs to the remote syslog serv...
- 08:34 AM pfSense Bug #4408: Changes to DHCP-services crashes GUI and DHCP daemon when many leases are in use
- If I disable DHCP failover everything works perfectly.
- 08:22 AM pfSense Bug #4408 (Closed): Changes to DHCP-services crashes GUI and DHCP daemon when many leases are in use
- I have the DHCP service running on five interfaces and a good amount of leases (I would guess around 1,000 or more at...
Also available in: Atom