- Login: raphendyr
- Registered on: 04/14/2021
- Last connection: 04/14/2021
- 01:15 AM pfSense Revision 230ac725: Add dynamic DNS provider dy.fi
- Fixes https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/12090
- 01:14 AM pfSense Revision 691d0458: Fix order of providers in doc string (use case-insensitive sort)
- 04:06 PM pfSense Feature #12090 (Resolved): Add new Dynamic DNS provider: dy.fi
- Dy.fi is a small dynamic service provider exclusive to Finland (i.e., the service requires that the client IP locates...
- 03:57 PM pfSense Feature #9092: Option to set interval of forced Dynamic DNS updates
- Fix aka. the PR in review: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4527
- 03:49 PM pfSense Revision 82caf945: Add option to set max cache age for the custom dynamic DNS provider
- Fixes https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/9092
- 03:30 PM pfSense Bug #12007 (Resolved): Dynamic DNS cache expiration time check calculation method may cause update to happen on the wrong day
- Dynamic DNS update is executed if a) no update has been done for the provider yet, b) the IP address has changed afte...
- 05:42 PM pfSense Revision 79b9e082: Add some leeway to DynDNS cache expiration time check
- This leeway is needed to ensure that the cache is invalidated after N days and
not N+1 days. The latter could happen,...
- 04:47 PM pfSense Todo #11976 (Resolved): Compliance with pfSense style guide in Dynamic DNS service code
- Files for the dynamic DNS include white space in the end of lines.
Additionally, many switch statements list provi...
- 04:18 PM pfSense Revision 22949106: Merge identical code of DynDNS providers
- 04:13 PM pfSense Revision f56efb0d: Sort DynDNS providers inside switch statements
- Not all of the code is sorted in this commit, but comments
were added to the code to instruct future contributors to
Also available in: Atom