- Login: gogglespisano
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/02/2015
- Last connection: 01/21/2021
- 03:52 PM pfSense Bug #7209: Something is seriously wrong with firewall aliases
- This bug / #9296 was easily reproducible 3 years ago when I first hit it and still is today on 2.4.5-p1. Just make a...
- 01:28 PM pfSense Packages Todo #8332: pfBlockerNG doesn't include L2TP interface in outbound floating rules
- Something still needs to be fixed.
Either the rule needs to be applied to any/all L2TP interfaces created, or the ...
- 11:56 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9050: Antartica does not make a rule
- What should I track to see when it is released?
- 11:36 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9050: Antartica does not make a rule
- Has this been released in the main version? I updated to 2.4.4-p2 and pfBlockerNG 2.1.4_16 and it still doesn't crea...
- 10:59 AM pfSense Bug #8001: Invalid FQDN in alias causes alias table to fail *silently*
- Verified that the bad FQDN doesn't fail the tables any longer.
There's still no error. There should at least be a...
- 08:15 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9050: Antartica does not make a rule
- How long does it take to make it to the main version? It's been months and multiple releases since it says it was fi...
- 02:35 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9050 (Resolved): Antartica does not make a rule
- If Antarctica entries with a count > 0 are added to the pfBlockerNG GeoIP, there won't be an Antarctica rule created....
- 08:43 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7661: pfBlockerNG doesn't make a rule for Antarctica
- I just tried the latest pfBlockerNG and the is has NOT been resolved!
Please re-open the bug.
- 10:12 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7661: pfBlockerNG doesn't make a rule for Antarctica
- Why was this resolved? There are still no Antartica rules generated when selecting items that have a number > 0 on t...
- 10:11 PM pfSense Packages Todo #8332: pfBlockerNG doesn't include L2TP interface in outbound floating rules
- I'm not sure what you mean by "interfaces available". The problem is that there are no options for the L2TP interfac...
Also available in: Atom