- Login: apollo13
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/07/2015
- Last connection: 06/18/2021
- 05:51 AM pfSense Bug #12056 (New): Filterlog says "Unknown Option %u"
- I see the following messages in my filter logs:...
- 03:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11756: HaProxy does not transfer backend states during reload
- Hi Viktor, I do not think that the ticket you linked is correct. I am specifically talking about the config option "l...
- 04:33 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11756 (Feedback): HaProxy does not transfer backend states during reload
- When reloading Haproxy (due to config changes for instance) the newly started process does not seem to remember the e...
- 05:46 AM pfSense Bug #11464: Requests to ``ews.netgate.com`` do not honor proxy configuration
- Steve Beaver wrote:
> Applied in changeset commit:2cb3c56db2366c9cadb04757bd3143ea0d7e7378.
I can confirm that th...
- 09:35 AM pfSense Bug #11464: Requests to ``ews.netgate.com`` do not honor proxy configuration
- Thank you for the quick turnaround Steve; I'll be back in office starting February and will verify it then.
- 07:53 AM pfSense Bug #11464 (Resolved): Requests to ``ews.netgate.com`` do not honor proxy configuration
- Our firewall rejects requests to ews.netgate.com, and we have configured a proxy in pfsense via "System -> Advanced -...
- 07:41 AM pfSense Bug #11061: CARP rules show up as "part" of the snort package in rules.debug
- Thank you very much.
- 03:47 AM pfSense Bug #11061 (Resolved): CARP rules show up as "part" of the snort package in rules.debug
- This is only a cosmetic change, but it adds a header to the generated rules to separate it from the snort package. Se...
- 04:53 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10913 (Resolved): Allow disabling caching in Squid completly
- We use Squid as a proxy to audit access to websites (or reject as needed). We disabled the disk cache and set the mem...
- 10:13 AM pfSense Bug #10200: DHCPv6 domain-search list not sent to clients
- I have opened a PR at https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4171 -- the relevant documentation can be found at http...
Also available in: Atom