- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/07/2015
- Last connection: 11/12/2020
- 07:41 AM pfSense Bug #11061: CARP rules show up as "part" of the snort package in rules.debug
- Thank you very much.
- 03:47 AM pfSense Bug #11061 (Resolved): CARP rules show up as "part" of the snort package in rules.debug
- This is only a cosmetic change, but it adds a header to the generated rules to separate it from the snort package. Se...
- 04:53 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10913 (Resolved): Allow disabling caching in Squid completly
- We use Squid as a proxy to audit access to websites (or reject as needed). We disabled the disk cache and set the mem...
- 10:13 AM pfSense Bug #10200: DHCPv6 domain-search list not sent to clients
- I have opened a PR at https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4171 -- the relevant documentation can be found at http...
- 10:11 AM pfSense Bug #10200 (Resolved): DHCPv6 domain-search list not sent to clients
- After tcpdumping dhcp requests and responses I realized that `option domain-search` in `/var/dhcpd/etc/dhcpdv6.conf` ...
- 07:54 AM pfSense Feature #9884: Add support for OpenVPN --x509-username-field
- That is true, but it doesn't seem to affect "plugin /usr/local/lib/openvpn/plugins/openvpn-plugin-auth-script.so /usr...
- 07:41 AM pfSense Feature #9884: Add support for OpenVPN --x509-username-field
- Sorry, I realized that it's not a bug immediately after clicking save, but I cannot edit anything :/
> Even if it ...
- 05:20 AM pfSense Feature #9884 (Resolved): Add support for OpenVPN --x509-username-field
- The openvpn shipped with pfsense has enable_x509_alt_username=no as compilation option. It would be great if that cou...
- 08:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9492: Cannot reload remote haproxy via ACME package
- Works. Thx!
- 07:57 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9492: Cannot reload remote haproxy via ACME package
- Hi Jim. Yes Haproxy did restart. While I agree that the sync error should be from something else it still seems to be...
Also available in: Atom