- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/16/2015
- Last connection: 10/20/2017
- 09:27 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7431: BIND (9.11-2) Log shortcut needs to be updated.
- Updated to correct Repo (Hpefully) https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/335
- 11:04 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7431 (Resolved): BIND (9.11-2) Log shortcut needs to be updated.
- The Shortcut to the BIND Logs (on page /pkg_edit.php?xml=bind.xml) currently points to /diag_logs_resolver.php
- 09:09 AM pfSense Bug #4730 (Resolved): Firewall Log Dynamic View missing Block/Allowed Reason
- If you hover over the the (Allow/Block) icon in the Dynamic Firewall Log, it only show Block/Allow, and not the rule ...
- 10:16 AM pfSense Bug #4710 (Duplicate): System Log - Firewall Fails to 'Click to Resolve' for IPv6 Addresses
- When looking through Firewall Logs, I can resolve IPv4 addresses, but IPv6 will not resolve.
Love this feature, W...
- 08:22 AM pfSense Bug #4708: LAN Firewall Blocking 443 out on Default deny rule IPv4 (IPv6 Enabled Router)
- Okay, that link makes sense, so is there a way to Stop Logging these packets that arrive after the connection has bee...
- 03:44 PM pfSense Bug #4708 (Not a Bug): LAN Firewall Blocking 443 out on Default deny rule IPv4 (IPv6 Enabled Router)
- I'm using pfSense 2.2.2-RELEASE (amd64), and have configured IPv6 through a tunnel broker. Everything is working fin...
Also available in: Atom