- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/26/2015
- Last connection: 02/24/2017
- 01:53 AM pfSense Bug #6222: CARP VIP config upgrade problem in gateway groups, GRE and gif
- I cannot find 'Private' box :)...
- 01:12 AM pfSense Bug #6222: CARP VIP config upgrade problem in gateway groups, GRE and gif
- Problem SOLVED.
After upgrade to 2.3 Gateway Entry at Gateway Groups was changed from GW_Wan1 : 184.108.40.206 (WAN1 CARP...
- 12:55 AM pfSense Bug #6222 (Resolved): CARP VIP config upgrade problem in gateway groups, GRE and gif
- I had worked configuration: 2clusters PeerToPeer 2cluster CARP OpenVPN. Interface: GW GROUP Wan1FailoverWan2.
- 01:15 PM pfSense Feature #946: Allow aliases to be used to define IPsec phase 2 networks
- It will be great see it in next release of pfSense.
Today I must create ~100 tunnels phase 2.
I had to create 5 my ...
- 06:10 AM pfSense Bug #4642: OpenVPN process status stopped... but its running
- hi. I report bug as https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/5344#change-21849 ,but it looks like this same.
Today i in...
- 02:18 AM pfSense Bug #5344 (Duplicate): OpenVPN Peer to Peer - wrong status after reconnection
- I have created VPN tunnel. It is SiteToSite OpenVPN.
Both side have CARP Cluster with 2 ISP each.
- 02:29 AM pfSense Bug #4661: OpenVPN client can't assign to GWGroup specifying VIPs
- Hello Chris.
I tested this twice,and it's not working properly.
I used version 2.2.3-DEVELOPMENT (amd64) built ...
- 03:30 AM pfSense Bug #4661: OpenVPN client can't assign to GWGroup specifying VIPs
- I have this same issue.
I want to create MultiWan CARP, but when I choice Interface (GW Group Wan1FailoverWan2) on O...
Also available in: Atom