- 02:28 AM pfSense Bug #3637: Incorrect interface matching on bridge edit page
- Seems to be working correctly now
- 05:06 AM pfSense Bug #3637 (Resolved): Incorrect interface matching on bridge edit page
- At line 276 of interfaces_bridge_edit.php, the comparison whether the interface is a bridge member or not is kind of ...
- 06:38 AM pfSense Packages Bug #2920: OSPF on interfaces with IP Alias and carp unpredictable
- When applying settings, I get the folowing error:...
- 05:21 AM pfSense Packages Bug #2920: OSPF on interfaces with IP Alias and carp unpredictable
- I just found out that the interface on fw1 had an ip of 172.20.20.0/24. Don't know how that managed to get through th...
- 04:07 AM pfSense Packages Bug #2920 (Not a Bug): OSPF on interfaces with IP Alias and carp unpredictable
- I have an interface with IP 172.20.20.2 and CARP address 172.20.20.1. Due to legacy, this interface also has IP Alias...
- 12:28 PM pfSense Bug #2671: Call to undefined function read_layer7_config
- I can confirm that it's working.
- 03:52 AM pfSense Bug #2671 (Resolved): Call to undefined function read_layer7_config
- Full error is: Fatal error: Call to undefined function read_layer7_config() in /etc/inc/filter.inc on line 843
- 02:56 AM pfSense Bug #2514: static routes for monitor IPs should be removed
- I have just upgraded a 2.0 Final installation to "Sun Sep 16 19:35:57 EDT 2012" and everything seems to work fine now...
- 10:47 AM pfSense Bug #2207 (Resolved): Date header for E-mail incorrect.
- PFSense E-mail notification date header: "Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:43:35 CET"
Date deceleration according to RFC822...
- 11:41 AM pfSense Feature #2026: [Patch] Multiple SMTP notice recipients
- Something for version 2.1 maybe?
Also available in: Atom