- Login: Jimbo-Sense
- Registered on: 10/07/2021
- Last connection: 07/21/2023
- 10:51 PM pfSense Feature #14595 (Rejected): Enable use of aliases
- If possible, it’d be useful to have the ability to use aliases for DNS servers in both ‘General Setup’ and in ‘Servic...
- 09:41 PM pfSense Bug #13230: Floating rules on VPN interfaces
- That’ll be my issue then, thanks. I did wonder if that was the case.
- 11:54 PM pfSense Bug #13230 (Not a Bug): Floating rules on VPN interfaces
- With floating rules on OpenVPN and WireGuard interfaces, matching traffic doesn’t seem to return with rules that pass...
- 06:32 PM pfSense Bug #12950 (New): OpenVPN as default gateway does not get set at boot time
- I have an OpenVPN gateway configured as my default gateway with a static route in place to ensure the VPN connects vi...
- 05:04 PM pfSense Bug #12486: Editing a network interface
- I see now, at some point I must have turned on RAs then turned off IPv6 for the interface I’d turned it on for. Maybe...
- 03:37 PM pfSense Bug #12486: Editing a network interface
- Sorry but I’ve searched and searched for answers already, the interface tells me to disable router advertisements and...
- 01:24 PM pfSense Bug #12486: Editing a network interface
- 01:23 PM pfSense Bug #12486: Editing a network interface
- I can get around the issues by temporarily adding an IPv6 configuration.
- 01:12 PM pfSense Bug #12486 (Not a Bug): Editing a network interface
- I have a network interface just for accessing the pfSense GUI. From this network I can edit other interfaces but I am...
- 04:38 PM pfSense Feature #12433 (Resolved): Icon for traffic direction on floating rules tab
- It’d be helpful to see the configured direction(s) for rules on the floating rule page without having to click on the...
Also available in: Atom