- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/16/2015
- Last connection: 10/01/2018
- 09:05 PM pfSense Bug #8864: SSH Guard Sensitivity/Whitelist on 2.4.4
- Is it possible to simply disable sshguard?
- 06:56 AM pfSense Bug #8008: PPPoE with MTU/MRU > 1492 (i.e. 1500) broken in 2.4.0
- I believe this may actually be the problem https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/7981
- 06:53 AM pfSense Bug #8008: PPPoE with MTU/MRU > 1492 (i.e. 1500) broken in 2.4.0
- should be v 2.4.1.
- 06:45 AM pfSense Bug #8008 (Duplicate): PPPoE with MTU/MRU > 1492 (i.e. 1500) broken in 2.4.0
- I have just upgraded to 2.4 and my pppoe interface has stopped working.
My provider requires a larger frame, which...
- 04:37 AM pfSense Bug #7832 (Duplicate): ipv6cp enabled, even with ipv6 disabled
- For a ppp(oe) interface, even when ipv6 is disabled the "set bundle enable ipv6cp" line is present and ipv6cp negotia...
- 06:29 AM pfSense Bug #7653 (Closed): 3gstats.php holding open the cuaU0.3 device
- if the usb 3g/4g modem is unplugged then reconnected or itself rebooted (via AT commands) it comes up as ttyU1 (aka c...
- 06:11 PM pfSense Packages Feature #5174: nrpe: check_sensors doesnt work, missing lmsensors
- Kill Bill wrote:
> Someone kindly close this. The globbing is obviously there so that users can use their own script...
- 10:23 AM pfSense Packages Feature #5174: nrpe: check_sensors doesnt work, missing lmsensors
- There are dozens more available in the web interface via the "command" drop down, ostensibly everything thats in /usr...
- 08:28 PM pfSense Packages Feature #5174 (New): nrpe: check_sensors doesnt work, missing lmsensors
- [2.2.4-RELEASE][root@firewall]/usr/pbi/nrpe-amd64/libexec/nagios: ./check_sensors
SENSORS UNKNOWN - command not fou...
- 07:38 AM pfSense Packages Feature #1973: Update siproxd to v0.8.1
- now in ports, please update? https://www.freshports.org/net/siproxd/
Also available in: Atom