- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2015
- Last connection: 01/17/2020
- 12:45 PM pfSense Bug #10195 (Feedback): radvd spamming routing log with "IPv6 forwarding on interface seems to be disabled, but continuing anyway"
- As pointed out in #9577, this warning is harmless in FreeBSD.
Warning silenced in radvd-2.18_1.
- 10:15 PM pfSense Bug #9977 (Feedback): Enabling Captive Portal on 2.4.5 breaks network connectivity
- Should be fixed in the next snapshot.
- 05:02 PM pfSense Revision 1b492ac7: Ignore the flash devices during the scan for config files at boot.
- (cherry picked from commit 99a641df363bfc9c1e62474180598a770ff22385)
- 05:02 PM pfSense Revision 99a641df: Ignore the flash devices during the scan for config files at boot.
- 10:52 AM pfSense Revision e79fdf50: Fix the build of miniupnpd in 12, disable CHECK_PORTINUSE.
- (cherry picked from commit b761d75c2edc056576c669d36574793c5d13bdda)
- 05:16 PM pfSense Bug #9296 (Resolved): Rule / Alias FQDN-Resolution broken
- 07:31 AM pfSense Bug #9296 (Feedback): Rule / Alias FQDN-Resolution broken
- A fix based on Gavin's PR was committed, please let me know if the problem persists.
- 06:53 AM pfSense Bug #9296: Rule / Alias FQDN-Resolution broken
- Ph. T wrote:
> I am *very,very* unhappy with the time it takes to deal and fix this problem.
> Is there any way to...
- 07:47 PM pfSense Revision d24b72f3: Fix a typo in the last commit
Also available in: Atom