Luiz Otavio O Souza
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2015
- Last connection: 03/24/2017
- 01:57 AM pfSense Revision a5c7f533: Fix a typo to add a missing space during the initial NIC setup on console.
- 10:27 AM pfSense Revision ae6e7a24: Allow passing of $BUILD_CONF to builder scripts.
- 04:52 PM pfSense Bug #6991 (Feedback): IPv6 traffic hitting a rule with policy routing and NPt fails/disappears
- Our initial fix was reverted in favour of the upstream fix. This need to be tested again.
- 01:08 PM pfSense Bug #4723: Can't forward UDP fragmented packets with scrubbing enabled.
- Richard Gate wrote:
> Hi, I've hit this problem with UDP packets for RADIUS authentication when using a pfSense IPSe...
- 10:20 AM pfSense Bug #7378 (Feedback): pfctl: ix0: driver does not support altq
- Fix committed to RELENG_2_4, RELENG_2_3 and RELENG_2_3_3: https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-src/commit/f2504b01d55b5...
- 06:02 PM pfSense Revision 915c934b: Sort the interface names.
- No functional change.
- 12:11 AM pfSense Bug #7015 (Resolved): IPsec not working behind NAT
- Fixed (also confirmed by JimP on #6937 which was caused by the same issue).
- 10:53 PM pfSense Bug #6937 (Feedback): Inbound traffic on enc0 is not creating a state with mobile IPsec
- New changes were made to handle this issue. Waiting on JimP comments.
- 10:51 PM pfSense Bug #7015 (Feedback): IPsec not working behind NAT
- Fixed in latest update.
Also available in: Atom