- Login: nbari
- Registered on: 11/18/2021
- Last connection: 03/05/2023
- 04:24 AM pfSense Regression #13381: Software VLAN tagging does not work on ``ixgbe(4)`` interfaces
- Steve Wheeler wrote:
> VLAN tagged traffic fails on an ix NIC if hardware vlan tagging is disabled.
> For example:
- 11:49 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12530: wireguard 0.15 bypasses firewall
- Christian McDonald wrote in #note-2:
> As long as one peer can initiate a handshake and establish a UDP path, this s...
- 10:51 AM pfSense Packages Bug #12530 (Rejected): wireguard 0.15 bypasses firewall
- I created a tunnel not assigning an interface and only defining the IP on the same page (interface address) but notic...
Also available in: Atom