- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/05/2016
- Last connection: 02/07/2020
- 11:29 AM pfSense Feature #10238: Periodic Scrub of ZFS filesystem
- I was able to add a package CRON and add the following to it:
0 0 1 * * root /sbin/zpool scrub zroot
- 10:40 AM pfSense Feature #10238 (New): Periodic Scrub of ZFS filesystem
- Add support for a periodic zfs scrub of the ZFS filesystem through the GUI.
Selecting an interval (weekly or monthly...
- 10:33 AM pfSense Feature #10237 (New): Take ZFS snapshot on Upgrade
- If PFSense is running on a zfs filesystem then take a snapshot prior to upgrade. The snapshot should be named to indi...
- 08:30 PM pfSense Bug #9904 (Rejected): Unable to edit DHCP interface PPPoE Password and confirmed password must match
- I am unable to edit an interface that is DHCP with the error showing that my PPPoE Password and confirmed password mu...
- 05:48 PM pfSense Bug #9898 (Resolved): DNS over TLS hostname verification does not save
- Adding a DNS hostname to System>General settings is not being saved. The page reloads with the fields blank and the r...
- 07:16 PM pfSense Feature #8030: Unbound: Add support for DNS over TLS to internal clients
- I was able to get this to work using the following:
#this prevents port 853 tcp from working. Not sure why? Turnin...
- 07:41 AM pfSense Feature #8028: Unbound: Add advanced option for qname-minimization
- I don't think strict should be an option through the GUI now that I've played with it.
With respect to qname-minim...
- 11:20 AM pfSense Feature #8028: Unbound: Add advanced option for qname-minimization
- RFC spec here:
Should this be ignored if forwarding mode is enabled? I don't ...
- 09:55 AM pfSense Feature #8030: Unbound: Add support for DNS over TLS to internal clients
- I'd like to request that this FR be closed. When I created it I did so because I didn't think it was possible to do t...
- 08:53 PM pfSense Feature #8030: Unbound: Add support for DNS over TLS to internal clients
- Edit: I was able to get this to work. info posted below.
Also available in: Atom