- Login: opoplawski
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/21/2016
- Last connection: 07/21/2023
- 02:09 PM pfSense Plus Bug #14386: openvpn.auth-user.php gets stuck at 100% cpu usage after RADIUS auth timed out
- I just checked my 23.05 box and I see 5 of these runaways. I guess we'll need to update to 23.05.1 to test that...
- 05:15 PM pfSense Plus Bug #14386 (New): openvpn.auth-user.php gets stuck at 100% cpu usage after RADIUS auth timed out
- This seems to be new behavior on pfsense plus 23.01-RELEASE. I'm seeing openvpn.auth-user.php processes stuck consum...
- 12:31 PM pfSense Feature #14165 (New): Add option to DNS Forwarder to prevent using system DNS servers
- Since the change for #12902 I can no longer specify custom servers in the DNS Forward configuration. I do not want t...
- 11:12 AM pfSense Feature #12091: RFE: Add support for sssd authentication
- Just updated to psSense Plus 23.01 and now with sssd-1.16.5_8 it fails to start with:
- 12:09 PM pfSense Bug #12902: DNS Forwarder creates a loop when "Use local DNS, ignore remote DNS servers" is selected
- I'm afraid that this broke my use-case. I set the following custom options:
- 10:07 AM pfSense Feature #13305 (New): Certificate Revocation page should show expiration date
- For external CAs, it would be helpful if the Certificate Revovation page showed the valid dates for the CRLs as is do...
- 04:30 PM pfSense Feature #13091 (New): RFE: Ability to specify the order of OpenVPN Authentication servers
- It would be helpful to be able to specify the order of OpenVPN Authentication servers.
- 06:01 PM pfSense Feature #10388: Upgrade to Python 3.8
- It appears that the default in 2.5.2 is python 3.8. Not sure what it was in 2.5.1.
- 04:55 PM pfSense Feature #12091: RFE: Add support for sssd authentication
- I was very disappointed to see that sssd disappeared from the pfSense repository. Is there any chance it could be ad...
- 12:46 PM pfSense Feature #12091 (New): RFE: Add support for sssd authentication
- I'm making use of sssd authentication on pfSense 2.5+, but I keep having to add "sss" to nsswitch.conf because it is ...
Also available in: Atom