- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/21/2016
- Last connection: 05/09/2020
- 01:23 PM pfSense Bug #10540: is_process_running can generate error for empty process
- Thanks for the fix.
- 09:42 AM pfSense Bug #10540 (Resolved): is_process_running can generate error for empty process
- When running svc status for an unknown service you get:...
- 01:45 PM pfSense Feature #9156: OpenVPN: Add tickbox for 'nopool' directive
- Although, even nicer to just be able to define the pool as well in the GUI.
- 01:43 PM pfSense Feature #9156: OpenVPN: Add tickbox for 'nopool' directive
- This would be very nice to have.
- 12:48 PM pfSense Feature #3792: Group name size limit too restrictive on Active Directory Users
- Still an issue. Since this is a remote group, not sure what the issue with increasing the length would be.
- 11:34 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8475 (Closed): syslog-ng TLS configuration support
- For syslog-ng to use TLS, it needs access to certificates, and in particular CA certs. For the local cert/key I can ...
- 12:00 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8229: syslog-ng stops parsing logs after logrotate run
- Well, tried syslog-ng-3.13.2_1 from http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:11:amd64/latest/All/ but that went crazy after a c...
- 09:57 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8229: syslog-ng stops parsing logs after logrotate run
- After switching to use tls for forwarded log traffic this seems even worse. It requires several attempts to restart ...
- 10:19 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8295 (New): syslog-ng logrotates tls files
- Issue 3292 is back, because the options in the syslog-ng manual now suggest using option names like "key-file" instea...
- 11:13 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8229: syslog-ng stops parsing logs after logrotate run
- I see that syslog-ng 3.13.2 has been released. Perhaps an update is in order.
Also available in: Atom