- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/21/2016
- Last connection: 06/06/2019
- 12:48 PM pfSense Feature #3792: Group name size limit too restrictive on Active Directory Users
- Still an issue. Since this is a remote group, not sure what the issue with increasing the length would be.
- 11:34 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8475 (Closed): syslog-ng TLS configuration support
- For syslog-ng to use TLS, it needs access to certificates, and in particular CA certs. For the local cert/key I can ...
- 12:00 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8229: syslog-ng stops parsing logs after logrotate run
- Well, tried syslog-ng-3.13.2_1 from http://pkg.freebsd.org/FreeBSD:11:amd64/latest/All/ but that went crazy after a c...
- 09:57 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8229: syslog-ng stops parsing logs after logrotate run
- After switching to use tls for forwarded log traffic this seems even worse. It requires several attempts to restart ...
- 10:19 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8295 (New): syslog-ng logrotates tls files
- Issue 3292 is back, because the options in the syslog-ng manual now suggest using option names like "key-file" instea...
- 11:13 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8229: syslog-ng stops parsing logs after logrotate run
- I see that syslog-ng 3.13.2 has been released. Perhaps an update is in order.
- 11:12 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8229 (New): syslog-ng stops parsing logs after logrotate run
- I'm having trouble on one of my three pfsense boxes with syslog-ng stopping processing logfiles after the logrotate r...
- 11:43 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7756: suricata suricata_check_dir_size_limit() needs to be improved
- Filed https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/389
- 11:18 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7756 (Resolved): suricata suricata_check_dir_size_limit() needs to be improved
- The cleanup process in suricata_check_dir_size_limit() is not very optimal. There are a couple issues:
- It immed...
- 06:09 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7691 (New): Allow for custom icap services for squid
- We would like to integrate additional icap services into the pfsense squid configuration, but there is no way add the...
Also available in: Atom