- Login: steve1515
- Registered on: 02/06/2016
- Last connection: 11/11/2017
- 05:24 PM pfSense Feature #8082 (Resolved): OpenVPN Redirect Gateway Option Only Works for IPv4
- The "Redirect Gateway" checkbox on the OpenVPN server settings page appears to only push the "redirect-gateway def1" ...
- 08:18 AM pfSense Feature #6483: Add OpenVPN redirect-gateway option for IPv6
- If I add something like push "route-ipv6 2000::/3"; to my custom options it will get IPv6 to work though the tunnel, ...
- 08:17 AM pfSense Bug #6482: OpenVPN Redirect Gateway Option Causes GUI Issue
- Yes, I'm using tun and Remote Access (SSL/TLS + User Auth).
It also appears that the redirect gateway option doesn...
- 05:38 PM pfSense Feature #6483 (Duplicate): Add OpenVPN redirect-gateway option for IPv6
- When the OpenVPN Redirect Gateway (Force all client generated traffic through the tunnel) option is checked for an Op...
- 04:21 PM pfSense Bug #6482 (Not a Bug): OpenVPN Redirect Gateway Option Causes GUI Issue
- When editing the settings for an OpenVPN server and checking off the Redirect Gateway (Force all client generated tra...
- 07:58 PM pfSense Bug #4329: OpenVPN Server returns an error message while validating selfsigned certificate with a deep of 2
- Chris Buechler wrote:
> Steve: did you misstate one of the steps there? In that case, where both the OpenVPN server ...
- 06:40 PM pfSense Bug #4329: OpenVPN Server returns an error message while validating selfsigned certificate with a deep of 2
- I am another pfSense user who has experienced this problem. Here's how I caused it to happen...
1.) Create a root ...
Also available in: Atom