- Login: shoulders
- Registered on: 05/07/2022
- Last connection: 05/09/2023
- 11:47 AM pfSense Packages Bug #14153: default whitelist is not created
- I was using pfBlockerNG-devel 3.2.0_3 but upgraded to pfBlockerNG-devel 3.2.0_4 and then checked my findings.
- 04:07 AM pfSense Packages Feature #14196: permitted firewall rules - additional text
* *Based on the text above this line, this is simply moving the rules from the one interface to a floating rule for...
- 04:42 AM pfSense Feature #14274 (New): Android App by adding a couple of lines of code - Sort off
- Because pfSense GUI is mobile responsive you can use a mobile to perform actions in the GUI which is nice but a few p...
- 06:54 AM pfSense Docs Todo #14225: Feedback on Packages — IDS / IPS — Configuring the Snort Package
- Should of added, there are 4 policies and *Max-Detect* is not mentioned on the help page
- 05:25 AM pfSense Docs Todo #14225: Feedback on Packages — IDS / IPS — Configuring the Snort Package
- this snort page lists the different policies but also gives a warning that the *Max-Detect* should only be used in te...
- 05:45 AM pfSense Docs Todo #14229: Snort - Add help page for SID MGMT
- Sticky topics - https://forum.netgate.com/category/53/ids-ips
- 05:43 AM pfSense Docs Todo #14229 (New): Snort - Add help page for SID MGMT
- there is no help page for
* Services --> Snort --> SID M...
- 03:43 AM pfSense Packages Bug #14228 (Resolved): pfBlockerNG might not support new Maxmind license keys
* New license keys will b...
- 03:08 AM pfSense Packages Feature #13195: Dedicated website for Feed mangement - Community Driven
- or the website could be website where end users (me and others) can add feeds and report dead feeds that would then b...
- 03:06 AM pfSense Packages Feature #14193: Website to add and remove feeds automatically
- duplicate of #13195 - close this one
Also available in: Atom