- Login: derekschrock
- Registered on: 03/13/2016
- Last connection: 07/20/2019
- 05:43 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9279 (Duplicate): security/acme: acme pf sense package processes unnecessary notifications due to using stdout
- When email notifications enabled and pfsense acme (0.5.1) package installed and cron enabled, acme client will produc...
- 11:56 PM pfSense Feature #8023: Redirect to FQDM
- Good point.
Would it be acceptable to do all this transparently inside nginx conf leaving the interface as is? If...
- 02:00 PM pfSense Feature #8023: Redirect to FQDM
- Possible fix see attached patch
- 01:03 PM pfSense Feature #8023 (Closed): Redirect to FQDM
- When "WebGUI redirect" is unchecked from System->Advanced pfsense will redirect requests to http to https.
If you ...
- 09:46 AM pfSense Feature #5985: ntp pool command
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> I've tried this manually and couldn't get any working result from it. Does anyone happen to have...
- 08:48 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6062 (Needs Patch): stunnel should use "WAN IP" to protect you from breaking stunnel config
- Like some other services and firewall/NAT settings you can choose "WAN IP" that's a dynamic value that will always be...
- 08:41 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6061 (Closed): stunnel package update request
- If supported under 2.2.6 can the stunnel package be updated to the latest release? 5.31 (https://www.stunnel.org/down...
- 08:40 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6060 (Closed): stunnel certs tab does update cert tab
- under 2.2.6-RELEASE with stunnel 5.20.3 package installed the cert tab page never updates after adding a new cert. T...
- 07:50 PM pfSense Feature #5985 (Resolved): ntp pool command
- For future ntp (FreeBSD 10.2+ ntpd 4.2.8p3) usage would it be possible for the web interface to support the pool comm...
Also available in: Atom