- 06:59 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8405 (Duplicate): pfSense 2.4.3 breaks HAProxy if using VIP
- If using a VIP for HAProxy instead of localhost, the upgrade to 2.4.3 creates the following error. Changing from the ...
- 04:10 AM pfSense Bug #6666: IPV6 Log Spam?
- Thanks, Kill Bill
- 05:34 AM pfSense Bug #6981: IPv6, rc.newwanipv6, flooding log and resets connection periodically
- Sorry, seems like bug #6000 has been deleted and i was not refering to feature #6000
- 06:36 AM pfSense Bug #6981: IPv6, rc.newwanipv6, flooding log and resets connection periodically
- Does this issue seem similar to bug #6000? If so I can probably help.
- 12:23 AM pfSense Bug #6666: IPV6 Log Spam?
Spelling mistake on last line, should be DHCPv6 daemon
- 07:08 PM pfSense Bug #6666 (Duplicate): IPV6 Log Spam?
- I have a fully functioning dual stack IPv4 static and Prefix Delegated /56 IPv6 DHCPv6 network running over PPPOE. Th...
- 06:20 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6368: pfBlockerNG General Settings - Erroneous Text
- Unfortunately the line break html code <br/> still exists after pfBlockerNG update to 2.0.17
- 05:29 PM pfSense Bug #6318: IPsec dashboard widget causes GUI failure
- I have no issues since removing the IPsec widget. Now on 2.3.1 and have not seen a lockup
- 04:36 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6368 (Resolved): pfBlockerNG General Settings - Erroneous Text
- Global Logging Check Box
Firewall Rule logging - Enable Global logging to [ Status: System Logs: FIREWALL Log ]<br...
- 04:55 AM pfSense Bug #6318 (Resolved): IPsec dashboard widget causes GUI failure
- Since 2.3_1 the webconfigurator is continually being non responsive. Attempting to access my https website on port 44...
Also available in: Atom