Sandeep K V
- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/19/2016
- Last connection: 08/17/2016
- 12:52 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6690: SURICATA IPS Issue - Kills VLANS & Traffic Shaper
- Hi Steven Kreitzer and Jim Thompson isn't this the expected way the IPS has to work?
- 05:27 PM pfSense Bug #6455: Can't delete Virtual IP "referenced by a least one gateway" if gateway outside interface subnet
- Hi @Tobi Miller Many of the firewall services use virtual IPs for load balancing. So suddenly removing the virtual IP...
- 03:36 AM pfSense Bug #6367: Long delays with LDAP enabled w/local users during boot at "Synchronizing user settings..."
- Though LDAP is causing this delay, I do not think it is due to this as we have the same rc.bootup file for long time....
- 03:29 AM pfSense Bug #6364: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /usr/local/www/status_carp.php on line 261
- Though this is my first bug fix. I think I found the solution to the bug. Php is crashing due to lack of memory. So f...
Also available in: Atom