- Login: EditioN
- Registered on: 05/20/2016
- Last connection: 07/09/2020
- 08:07 AM pfSense Bug #4584: Static Mapped clients on one LAN get a DHCP IP from another LAN even when Deny unknown clients is checked on the other LAN
I would like to bring this bug from the grave.
This still applies in latest versions and it's definitely a bi...
- 05:23 AM pfSense Feature #7962: Support for Intel 553 network card
- Hi, having the same issue. I guess the new driver is needed.
Was fixed in FreeNAS already.
- 07:02 PM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- Moved, yet again :(
- 04:19 AM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- For those still with problems you can use limiters in HA with any version w/out kernel panic but for that you need ad...
- 06:06 AM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- One more here, we always have limiters and HA and we are forced to use the queues. If someone makes a mistake of assi...
- 06:50 AM pfSense Bug #6682 (Not a Bug): OpenVPN Client does not use "interface" configured. Connection always established through default gateway.
- Tested with 2.3, 2.3.1 and 2.3.2
Test scenario: configure multiple WANs, use WAN1 as default gateway, configure Open...
- 06:48 AM pfSense Bug #4326: Limiters on firewall rules where NAT applies drop all traffic
- Have you guys tried using a queue inside the limiter instead of the limiter itself? It could make a difference since ...
- 03:26 AM pfSense Bug #6422: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gettext() in /etc/inc/rrd.inc on line 60
- Hey Chris, I am running two R330 Dell server, bare metal. Anyway, I reinstalled the setup and for now I'm not seeing ...
- 05:28 AM pfSense Bug #6422 (Duplicate): PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gettext() in /etc/inc/rrd.inc on line 60
- HA Setup, fw2. Crash reporter multiple times, might be related with XMLRPC sync (which has been failing some times, w...
- 11:22 AM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- From the tests we ran for the last couple of days we saw kernel panic using limiters in multiple vlans but no impact ...
Also available in: Atom