- Login: jmonline
- Registered on: 05/23/2016
- Last connection: 06/17/2016
- 06:14 AM pfSense Bug #6110: Default gateway switching not always working with PPP
- +1 for me on this issue.
Related to https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/5090 I think
Multiple posts on this here:...
- 11:29 AM pfSense Bug #4286: State killing on gateway change
- I too need this feature and the platform is unuseable for reliable VoIP traffic with failover without it.
I have co...
- 11:20 AM pfSense Bug #5090: Wan failover fails to recover normal behaviour when all wans work again
- *Also* if you Kill the 2 States for each VoIP phone in the Diagnostics > States section, they re-appear straight away...
- 11:04 AM pfSense Bug #5090: Wan failover fails to recover normal behaviour when all wans work again
- Hi Chris
I note your previous comment. However, how would the state killing feature work? I don't fully understand...
- 11:07 AM pfSense Feature #855: More flexible options for state killing based on WAN status
- Julien REVERT wrote:
> Is it still plan to have "states killing" on gateway failback?
> I have the issue that U...
- 12:57 PM pfSense Bug #5090: Wan failover fails to recover normal behaviour when all wans work again
- I am able to create the same issue, running a clean install of v2.3.1
2 WANs setup in gateway groups called "failo...
Also available in: Atom