- 09:53 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9581: pfSense-pkg-suricata upgrade destroys default suricata rules
- Confirmed that the rules are clobbered as expected when upgrading to 4.1.4_4. Thanks for the quick fix, Bill!
- 08:36 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9581 (Resolved): pfSense-pkg-suricata upgrade destroys default suricata rules
- Issue: Upgrade of pfSense-pkg-suricata removes default suricata events rules installed by the base suricata package (...
- 06:45 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9195: Suricata (latest): very large number of rules cause errors due to unknown reference keys on Rebuild with Interface SID Management List Assignments
- I ran into this issue as well after having tried the Snort3 rules and reverted to 2.9 - Suricata is far pickier about...
- 04:49 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9387: Update telegraf to 1.9.3 from ports
- Sounds good, thanks.
- 01:15 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9389 (Closed): More frequent package repo updates needed
- I've been noticing that the release package repo lags far behind the quarterly ports tree releases and the official p...
- 12:27 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9387 (Resolved): Update telegraf to 1.9.3 from ports
- Telegraf port in pfsense (1.6.3) is substantially behind upstream FreeBSD ports tree (1.9.3). 1.9.3 has support for ...
- 10:19 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8607: Suricata package fails to prune suricata.log
- Relevant logs:
@Jun 28 14:28:20 pfsense php-fpm: /suricata/suricata_logs_browser.php: PHP ERROR: Type: 1, Fi...
- 10:16 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8607 (Resolved): Suricata package fails to prune suricata.log
- The suricata package does not prune suricata.log. As a result, suricata.log grows without bound eventually resulting...
- 10:00 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6988: SNORT Package PHP memory error
- There is no option to configure the log size for snort.log. Because of this it grows without bound resulting in this...
- 04:02 PM pfSense Packages Feature #8190 (New): Enhance RRD_Summary package with historical reporting
- RRD_Summary should allow display of available historical data beyond current and previous month. Created PR https://...
Also available in: Atom