- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/27/2010
- Last connection: 01/23/2011
- 04:46 AM pfSense Bug #1224 (Resolved): Changing Aliasnames for Ports are not reflected in Rules
- Renaming of Host-Alias, would be changed also in the Ruleset.
Renaming of Port-Alias, isn't seen in the Ruleset, per...
- 04:38 AM pfSense Feature #1223 (Closed): gateway group based sticky connections
- There are some circumstances, that global sticky connections option isn't the best case.
One of that is an internal ...
- 03:08 AM pfSense Feature #1113: WAN Interfaces with the same Gateway
- ok, but couldn't be an arp-proxy the solution of the problem ?
- 02:08 AM pfSense Feature #1113: WAN Interfaces with the same Gateway
- excuse my investigation, its only for my understanding. if I wish to send an ip-packet from my box to an ip-adress, i...
- 01:14 AM pfSense Feature #1113: WAN Interfaces with the same Gateway
- Yes You are right its ugly, but a small router with a 9V DC power supply beside is much uglier. I thought, that in Fr...
- 02:15 PM pfSense Feature #1113: WAN Interfaces with the same Gateway
- excuse, but my proposal is not the duplicate of the problem, what is part of the system, it is a way for the solution...
- 01:55 PM pfSense Feature #1113 (Rejected): WAN Interfaces with the same Gateway
- if someone has two Cablemodems from the same provider and get via DHCP different IP-Adresses, but the same gateway, t...
- 02:51 AM pfSense Packages Bug #925 (Rejected): Open VM Tools install
- - responds to Bug #844 but its not the same
- there was 2.0 BETA Snapshots with the possibility to install open vm t...
Also available in: Atom