- 06:40 PM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- 2.6 now? Wow.. Might as well officially at least make a TAYGA package.. Seems to work well enough, because this will ...
- 06:58 PM pfSense Packages Feature #11266 (New): Give an option to list restore point in "reverse" order/latest at the top.
- I'm sure there are others like me that prefer and that are used to latest entries being at the top.
Just today whe...
- 03:51 PM pfSense Bug #11105: IPv6 RA RDNSS lifetime is too short, not compliant with RFC 8106
- Just including my post from the thread for a bit of attional info.
The radvd.conf is getting generated without Adv...
- 01:27 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10895 (Resolved): Feedback on Interface Types and Configuration — GIF (Generic tunnel InterFace)
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/interfaces/gif.html
Route Caching seems to have ...
- 10:40 AM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- Is it possible that anyone here is skilled in packaging?
Would it be possible for someone to make a Tayga package ...
- 11:02 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9244: FRR Status BGP Summary only shows "IPv4 Unicast Summary"
- Created a pull request.
Changed this on my 2.4.4p2 with FRR 0.2_4
"show ip bgp summary $" to "show bgp summary ...
- 10:53 AM pfSense Feature #6240: vxlan driver
- 07:26 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9244 (Resolved): FRR Status BGP Summary only shows "IPv4 Unicast Summary"
- ON the FRR status pages, Services / FRR / Status, On the All and BGP tabs.
BGP Summary contains no info about IPv6...
- 09:13 PM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- Just noticed, it looks like Unbound (DNS Resolver) supports DNS64 as well (plus BIND/named if you want to use that), ...
- 10:33 PM pfSense Feature #1831: Captive portal IPv6 support
- Bump. Its 2018, how is this still a thing.
Also available in: Atom