- 10:33 PM pfSense Feature #1831: Captive portal IPv6 support
- Bump. Its 2018, how is this still a thing.
- 04:11 PM pfSense Packages Feature #8610 (New): FRR BGP "no bgp default ipv4-unicast" option.
- Any chance at getting this option added in GUI?
Trying to keep IPv4 and IPv6 neighbors/routes separate but of cour...
- 07:52 PM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- Seems FreeBSD 11.1 now has NAT64. This is what "we" were waiting on right?
- 02:11 PM pfSense Bug #7840 (New): OpenVPN 2.4 Server: Hide Interface when Protocol is Multihome
- This is merely cosmetic, but may also help cut down on some confusion.
If "Protocol" is set for "<UDP/TCP> IPv4 an...
- 01:44 PM pfSense Bug #7839 (Resolved): IPv6 ICMPv6 Type 3 Code 0 (hop limit exceeded in transit) reply uses wrong address.
- Forum post here https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=136009.0
When pfsense receives a packet with a TTL of 1,...
- 12:32 AM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- Upvote. Even if just NAT64, as other have said Google has DNS64 and also BIND can be installed and it is pretty simpl...
- 01:29 PM pfSense Bug #2073: APIPA broadcasts forwarded by route-to
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> There is no GUI knob to disable it, but there is a setting. You can set it in the config.xml dir...
- 02:40 PM pfSense Bug #2073: APIPA broadcasts forwarded by route-to
- Except with no way to disable this rule, this can affect bridged interfaces, and since the rule is processed so far i...
Also available in: Atom