- 11:02 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9244: FRR Status BGP Summary only shows "IPv4 Unicast Summary"
- Created a pull request.
Changed this on my 2.4.4p2 with FRR 0.2_4
"show ip bgp summary $" to "show bgp summary ...
- 10:53 AM pfSense Feature #6240: vxlan driver
- 07:26 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9244 (Feedback): FRR Status BGP Summary only shows "IPv4 Unicast Summary"
- ON the FRR status pages, Services / FRR / Status, On the All and BGP tabs.
BGP Summary contains no info about IPv6...
- 09:13 PM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- Just noticed, it looks like Unbound (DNS Resolver) supports DNS64 as well (plus BIND/named if you want to use that), ...
- 10:33 PM pfSense Feature #1831: Captive portal IPv6 support
- Bump. Its 2018, how is this still a thing.
- 04:11 PM pfSense Packages Feature #8610 (New): FRR BGP "no bgp default ipv4-unicast" option.
- Any chance at getting this option added in GUI?
Trying to keep IPv4 and IPv6 neighbors/routes separate but of cour...
- 07:52 PM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- Seems FreeBSD 11.1 now has NAT64. This is what "we" were waiting on right?
- 02:11 PM pfSense Bug #7840 (New): OpenVPN 2.4 Server: Hide Interface when Protocol is Multihome
- This is merely cosmetic, but may also help cut down on some confusion.
If "Protocol" is set for "<UDP/TCP> IPv4 an...
- 01:44 PM pfSense Bug #7839 (Resolved): IPv6 ICMPv6 Type 3 Code 0 (hop limit exceeded in transit) reply uses wrong address.
- Forum post here https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=136009.0
When pfsense receives a packet with a TTL of 1,...
- 12:32 AM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- Upvote. Even if just NAT64, as other have said Google has DNS64 and also BIND can be installed and it is pretty simpl...
Also available in: Atom