- 10:50 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9164: Snort barnyard2 / pfSense 2.4.4-p1 issue
- Thanks Jim the pkg install -fy mysql56-client has fixed the issue.
- 09:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9164 (New): Snort barnyard2 / pfSense 2.4.4-p1 issue
- After updating to 2.4.4-p1 barnyard2 will no longer run as libmysqlclient.so.18 is missing.
Dec 3 16:34:51 php-fpm...
- 07:19 AM pfSense Packages Todo #8662: FFR OSPF Cleartext Password Lengths
- Oops clicked on the wrong target version <:o)
- 07:18 AM pfSense Packages Todo #8662 (New): FFR OSPF Cleartext Password Lengths
- OSPF password length can be input over 8 characters in length.
Could the field be checked for length at save time...
- 08:28 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8416 (New): Mailreport - Minute of the Hour
- Any chance of adding *Minute of the Hour* as an option in the schedule, I'd like a bit more granularity if possible.
- 04:39 PM pfSense Bug #8393: IPAlias VIPs on localhost are not applied at boot.
- Works fine for me too, no need to go back into the VIPs and resave.
- 04:22 PM pfSense Todo #8394 (Resolved): status.php - Some package password fields are not redacted
- Raised an issue with support to do with 2.4.3 and an issue at boot time https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/8393
- 02:05 PM pfSense Packages Feature #8031 (New): FreeRADIUS
- Any chance we could have a copy function for FreeRADIUS Clients, MACs and NAS/Clients.
Something like the firewall...
- 03:43 AM pfSense Bug #8007 (Resolved): Status -> Queues show as (loading) and don't update
- Has the changed of VLAN interface names to use the ‘dotted’ format broken the Queues page, it was fine with 2.4.0 ?
- 11:54 AM pfSense Bug #7996: 2.4.0 Web Interface Issue
- I'm talking about the main login page.
Also available in: Atom