- 03:05 PM pfSense Packages Todo #9900: Status -> Monitoring -> Add View
- Thanks Jim a "pkg upgrade -y pfSense-Status_Monitoring" fixed it.
[2.4.4-RELEASE][admin@pfsense]/root: pkg info -x...
- 04:46 AM pfSense Packages Todo #9900 (Duplicate): Status -> Monitoring -> Add View
- View names now seem to be forced lower case, seems odd as the default interface names are in upper case.
- 05:08 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9871 (Resolved): Snort - User Forced Disabled Rules Ordering
- Any chance of forcing the order GID then SID of the displayed rules, its a bit of a pain when your trying to audit wh...
- 07:47 AM pfSense Bug #9541: Non-admin user with admin rights is given the wrong URL for the user manager
- Also get https://x.x.x.x/system_usermanager_passwordmg.php when you use FreeRadius for the user auth.
- 10:50 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9164: Snort barnyard2 / pfSense 2.4.4-p1 issue
- Thanks Jim the pkg install -fy mysql56-client has fixed the issue.
- 09:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9164 (Resolved): Snort barnyard2 / pfSense 2.4.4-p1 issue
- After updating to 2.4.4-p1 barnyard2 will no longer run as libmysqlclient.so.18 is missing.
Dec 3 16:34:51 php-fpm...
- 07:19 AM pfSense Packages Todo #8662: FFR OSPF Cleartext Password Lengths
- Oops clicked on the wrong target version <:o)
- 07:18 AM pfSense Packages Todo #8662 (Resolved): FFR OSPF Cleartext Password Lengths
- OSPF password length can be input over 8 characters in length.
Could the field be checked for length at save time...
- 08:28 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8416 (Resolved): Mailreport - Minute of the Hour
- Any chance of adding *Minute of the Hour* as an option in the schedule, I'd like a bit more granularity if possible.
- 04:39 PM pfSense Bug #8393: IPAlias VIPs on localhost are not applied at boot.
- Works fine for me too, no need to go back into the VIPs and resave.
Also available in: Atom